Reviews for The Gossip Mill
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/4
That last line. I just... Wow. That's what did it for me. xD

No, but for reals, this was... damn. I really liked the way you set this story up. And yea, it's basically PWP but, the slight backstory at the beginning helped to create the environment nicely. I love the fact that Axel was spending the "overtime" playing his gameboy. xD That's just priceless.

This was awesome, and it's set up nicely for a sequel as well. I mean, it could continue seamlessly.
Sigrid.Vakarian chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was hot... *w*
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahaha this is amazingly written one of the best smut ever ; 7 ; ))/
ToshiroIsMine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So I read this forever ago but forgot to favorite it and then I wanted to read it again so I went through ALL the akuroku stories and found it and now I'm happy :D
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
oh my gosh, for the first half of this I thought they wanted raisins, not raises, and I just kept thinking to myself 'the fuck do they need raisins so bad for?' xD oh, my brain. this was pretty awesome.
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Gosh this story was hilarious and i loved it SO FREAKING MUCH XD XD XD!
:'D Sharmander you are a fucking GENIOUS!
Never stop writing fanfiction!
yuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
"I'm the boss, I own the gossip mill." My favorite line, I love how he did all that to just to sleep with Roxxas and whoa did they do it and on the Desk! so so hot! plus the way you build the story is so freaking awesome! You're my new favorite author! _
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You are suck a good smut writer _ I'm like strolling through your stories and so far they're all damn good. Love it.
pigfartss chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
:) Haha, that last line had me giggling endlessly for about an hour. Keep up the good work on your writing, you are awesome and really good at it. XD
Harmonic Sniper chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hot damn!

Its not what I was originally thinking... it was so much better!
Went to different account chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Jesus that was so burn.

"I'm the boss, I own the gossip mill."

That was just prefect, this made me laugh. I'm not usually a big fan fox this pairing, but I liked it. Thanks for sharing. :D
Vegx chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
ECELENTE FIC! me encanto XD One quick question in ur other fanfiction u told me u speak spanish , so I was just wondering if I could write to you in spanish just wonderin *insert gay rainwbow herE* if you dont like it i wont

I love how u write and this fic was SMEXY dude I drool all over my keyboard XD

well see you later!

NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
What's a gossip mill?

Boy, that was a really funny ironic story. I liked it.
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha! Poor roxas, that was completely

Demise Angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Another good one. A quickie and fun ending. I'm glad you have Jennifer for ur best friend. You guys are awesome. Love the stories keep em coming.