Reviews for His Name is Rokudo Mukuro
Sweet!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
i love anything with Chrome in it!

but why does he keep calling her Nagi? she let the name her parents gave her when they were ready to let her die go.
moved to ao3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aw~ :)

That was a very adorable and funny oneshot. :D I especially loved this line: "As chaos –in the form of a Hibari Kyoya about to go on the rampage, along with a myriad of brave or foolish people trying to stop him- broke out," It had me laughing for a while.

- Misora-chan
Advanced Procrastination chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very cute! Especially when Chrome ran into his arms, I thought that part was so sweet. *Cavity* :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
squeals to death!
three notes chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Dude! I absolutely loved this! You got three of my thoughts in their meeting.

1. chromy knew she was not needed and scolded herself for feeling hurt.

2. mukuro introduced himself.(loved tht!)

3. she realizes that it really is him.

This was awsum. Gud job!
black-legacy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i liked that, it was very cute
Aquen chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This story is really good, a nice blend of a bit of humor, angst of romance and fluff, very nice job writing this. It was really cute to read and I really enjoyed it.

One thing though (this isn't really a problem, just me rambling...) since the group destroyed that future so they wouldn't actually have to live it as their future selves when they left wouldn't that future cease to exist? The story still works of course, just kind of wondered about that... Also found it kind of funny how the past Chrome met the future Mukuro before meeting the past Mukuro while the future Chrome hadn't met Mukuro at all...

Anyway, really nice job!
Ai Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
wow. that was wow. i lovee this story so much that i might actually cry. its the first story i've read that touches upon this concept!~ aaaaahhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i lovee you and this story i think i'm gonna die in sweetness... do sweeeettttttt~ btw did she faint at the end? it would be so cute if she did!

BISCUIT! - so cute
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Aw, so cute, I think you've captured them perfectly, Mukuro always seems to act cold and mean in front of everyone, but with Chrome...O.O it's scary how kind he is. XD
ani chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
how did you do it? angst, drama and a touch of crack... O_O

needless to say, you got both of them across well. and i gotta say, it never occurred to me that Mukuro and Chrome have never technically met.

ending with the usual Mukuro torment was perfect! XDD
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So cute~!

But octopus-head (Gokudera) wasn't the one who's choking Tsuna. it's turf-head (Ryohei).
Merisela chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
How cute! i swear when he and chrome hugged,, all i could say was AWW!
Marabou chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Haha! how cute!
Rokhi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Pfft. As if Kyouya would really be held back by such weak herbivores when the chance to bite Mukuro to death, in the flesh, for the first time in 10 years, presented itself.

Otherwise, I believe the word is "cute." Good in small doses, but no larger. I have a tiny sweet tooth, and even the charms of Mukuro can only do so much against it. (I'd say I might make an exception for Xanxus, but luckily, he'd never pain me like that. That's why we love him.)