Reviews for Contests and Battles
Pokemon fan chapter 2 . 9/6
It's interesting for sure but may belongs with ash not drew I want ash and may to finally realize that they had feelings for each other and share their first kiss and have ash and may go on their first date to keep things interesting have dawn try to keep making moves on ash like how she did by holding hands with him and maybe even kiss him on the cheek to try and get may jealous this is just an example to add some drama between may and dawn to see who will try and get ash first since she has a crush on ash to but in the end may will be Ash's girlfriend please update soon
lisa chapter 2 . 3/21
wow. this is amazing
tom chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I really dont know where this is going but nice story
tom chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So exited for the next chapter, I love pokemon fanfic
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Can you update your profile?
pokemondiamond4321 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
ever noticrd how gardevoir sounds like god-of-war
pokefan chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Drew stinks!I love MayxAsh,and Vatonagecouple!
Aquae chapter 2 . 9/23/2010

Kyaa! Extra Dulce!

Hoeee* Ash is sooo DENSE! Nooo! I wanted that May had win! :( But Lisa is alright! She's very cool! :3 Kyaa! And she has a Gardevoir! x3 And EEVEEEEE! i love EEvEE! Kyaaa! Drew appears! kyaa! And Ash is soooo jeleous! *-* But Drew has a crush on Lisa xD Will she accept him? XD And Gary has a Crush on her too! Kyaa! She's popular around boys! *-* I want to read the next chapter! :3 The contest! xD Dawn doesnt appear to much! Like the cap! :3

Have a nice day!

Ja ne! *-*
advanceshipper chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
a good start! update soon!
newycool chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awesome! i hope you update sooooooooooooooooon!
others chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's cool! awesome! great! update! that rhymes!
losty chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
it's awesome! :) continue!
MarshyMar chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story! continue plz!
Aquae chapter 1 . 8/28/2010

Kyaaaa! Extra dulce! X3

Great begining and having May in love with Ash it's so cute! I want to have all of Lisa's pokemin ! Speceially for eevee! But Dawn won't change her mind and would go with them? And what about of may will he choose Drew? Kyaaaa!

Loking forward to it! Have nice day! n-n

Ja ne! *-*