Reviews for A Matter of Respect
CurryBread07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awwwww...keep up the good work! So cuteeeee! XDDDDDD
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is the perfect HitsuagayaxMatsumoto fic I have read. I have been looking everywhere for something like this. Thank you for letting me read something this good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
THAT WAS SO CUTE. I think I might just faint from the cuteness and the fluffiness and who knows what else. Loved it :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha, cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love the way the story flowed, clear narration and light-hearted tone. And most definitely, how you have potrayed both matsumoto and hitsugaya's relationship. hitsugaya was so... well-mannered, considerate, respectful (as befitting the story)!

nice job :)
keijiei5592 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was a great read. Your fic made me sigh. The ending was just so sweet! :)
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
so cute! I loved it!
Sear chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This managed to be at once heartwarming, fun, uplifting and a good closer look at two characters I really like. Nice work.
NubeRoja chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Too cute! Thanks for the read.
Summer night love chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this is really good thanks for writing it.
kurgaya chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Damn right Toshiro, damn right.
whatsupmynoodle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aaah soo sweet 33 loved itt. i love the way you portrayed their relationship :]

i think every girl wants a man like Hitsugaya , a respectful man who can find other things that are beautiful in a woman then just her body.

anyways , beautiful story. ! perfectly done. please write another HitsuMatsu soon :D
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was amazing. I love how you portrayed the two and their relationship. Matsumoto loving Hitsugaya non-reactions was a very nice idea as well!
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love love love this. Such a wonderful portrayal of my favorite couple, and I think you absolutely nailed the dynamics. Excellent job!

FYI: Disparity means "difference" or "unfairness" and has nothing to do with despair (loss of hope).
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010