Reviews for Zoro's highschool years
yaoi lover chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
HAWT 3
Midori no Kaori chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Loveee this! I loved that last bit f*** in to coma! kinda HOT!
Azh Hikari chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Can't wait to read more of this sexy story XD
Queen Marimo chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Take all the time you need :) We'll be waiting for you,im sorry for the horrible incident and i hope things will get better for you. Less than three :)
blindtigeress chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. :(

I hope everything goes okay for you, and things start to look up.

But we'll be here for you.

And we'll wait for your return and more of your wonderful stories. :)

Good luck, I hope things get better.
hedgehog3000 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I laughed at the last sentence XD

Nice smut story, very quick, but very nice!
Hobitti chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Wow.. Mihawk fucking the hell out of Zoro is just so... awesome! It has to be one of my favourite fic-subjects EVER! AcexZoro rules too,but still mihawkxzoro rules the world! Keep up the good work
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
*gasp gasp*

This was sooo sexy! I am in love with this chapter!

Oh my goodness! I was in a cloudy mood because I can't upload any stories! When I saw your update on this story, I quickly went in to read it It was delicious and I am elated. I think it was the pairing that really helped me raise my mood - MihawkxZoro, I love you so much~

I think the continuous attempts was indeed the sexiest part. I really liked how Mihawk did not let Zoro rest (*sighs* I have a sadistic mind...)

Yes, I was very, much so, content with this chapter. Yup yup.

Thank you very much for the lovely fic!
Queen Marimo chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
hahaha poor zoro woot woot another update yeah! sexy chapter please update again soon!
babblebuzz chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
8D I LOVED IT!
animechick57 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
I luv it XD

they were cute one-shots X3

ZORO IS SO CUTE AS A UKE XD
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
*blood loss*

OK,that was hot! Naughty,naughty uke Zoro!

Err..are there any bonus scene of what happen after 'Mihawk sends Zoro home with his car'? XD
cb O chan chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Damn awesome chapter! and if I were to partner UkeZoro with anyone besides Ace, Mihawk and Sanji, it would either be Enel, Smoker, or Kaku. I personally think that Smoker would be more interesting since there are almost no fics with this pair.

Please update soon!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
You should have uke Zoro with Smoker, who could teach like Street Law or Government. XD
Prince Darkcloud chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
shveeeeeet~ 8D

zoro would certainly be able to give a sexy blowjob~ aw man! UKE ZORO FTW! thank you so much for writing this w