Reviews for Confusion and Empathy
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Love it! Awesome story.
wholock11 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
It was perfect absolutely perfect
Blazing Ace chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I find this... CUTE..

Sooooo! I'm gonna fave it!
Kari Moonsword chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Very Good Indeed. Thanks For Posting! .. _.
silent romantic chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Oh my God, I just can't... There's so many good things to say that I just can't find the words. Except WRITE MORE.
Effin4 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Aww, this was so cute, I liked it! :)
Arnyri chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This is going to sound really odd probably, but I really like how lighthearted the angst was in this. Very sweet and friendly angst. 3 I loved first's, and this Rocked!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
That was AWESOME and poor Molly...LOL...is it really so hard not to pick on her...LOL...yea it kinda is huh? I loved this it was GREAT

THANKS
Slenderlock chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I know exactly how you feel, and you're welcome for the review and such. I love knowing that somewhere, is another part of the world, there's someone reading what I've just written. Cool, right? Loved the story! Especially the heart to heart with John and Sarah. I like it when they break up like that :3 Sorry I don't have much in the way of a constructive review, but I just wanted to comment.

Ciao,

Tenn

PS: I also liked the bit with Mycroft.
Slenderlock chapter 3 . 5/11/2011

Ciao,

Tenn

PS: I also liked the bit with Mycroft.
water kangaroo chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
*DIES OF HOTNESS* Hello, this is your friendly neighborhood review manager. Water kangaroo seems to be unable to finish this review as she does not appear to be at her computer. The horrid smell coming from the corpse on the floor might have something to do with this.
Caighlee chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
:D :D :D :D *suggestive eyebrow waggle*

LOVE IT! OMIGOSHNESS it's brilliant and i love it to pieces.

*pouts* and WHY couldn't you make it longer? Or a little sex scene? Because i'm sure you could write a very steamy one. I love your writing style and if it wasn't waaaay past my time to go to bed i'd go read your other story.

Love your story and amazing idea! Keep writing!
Majnoona chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
More please!

You have a nice, light, writing style and good sense of the characters.
hmswolfstar chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I feel deprived ;)

Heehee.

But it was a lovely story. They truly are the best coupling EVER
indieannelli chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
This is possibly the best first fic I've ever read. Funny in some places but your characterisation was very good as well. And I like emotional!John as I don't think he's as cold and unemotional as some writers make out. The ending was funny too.