Reviews for Turning the tables
luciezg chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
i was laughing so hard! fantastic!
LynnisaMystery chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I half expected her to say Tony would be going a Jabba. Haha I loved this story! Completely awesome!
Nikki WH chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Ne assured that you made me laugh so hard at some point that I looked like a lunatic in the subway lagging at my phone scree xD!
rouxmans chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Oh this was brilliant!
fantasia-49 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
oh yes it was so hilarious and all! Please it could be so excellent if you could do the another story with the event you mention at the end!

I would like to know whose tony will be and pepper too!
fantasia-49 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
oh excellent really i love it! I wonder what the item is i hope i will know it!
fantasia-49 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
oh excellent chapter! Rhodey in Mowgli so excellent! Pepper is so strong! And i love the confrontation with christine and pepper! Well done with this bitch!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
oh excellent really for once it is pepper the winner hi hi! TOny in Darcy it must be something too good to see! And pepper in catwoman excellent really!
mg513 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
the part where tony kissed rhodey made me rofl xD
TheMonkey8MyHomework chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
LOVE THIS! SO FUNNY!
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
it's a great story
Winteroses chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
ROFL! I laughed! This was SOOOO funny! Infact you must write a sequel! I know you said this was the last chapter but this story was too good, you need to make a sequel!
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Noooooo! Don't end it! You did make me laugh, can't we please have more?

Love your story. Likey likey likey love it.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
OMG!

Let me go get a napkin to wipe up the cup of coffee I just choked through my nose laughing!

Next time he should look before he kisses!

Have you seen RDJ/Val Kilmar in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? There's a funny scene somewhat along a similar vein. You'd love it.
Marie Nomad chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Oh Tony! Why didn't you learn anything? Think with your head not with your... you know! This is hilarious. Tony tried to turn the tables back to Pepper and failed spectacularly. Rhodey was funny and rightfully pissed.

Hee hee... I hope you continue onto this. I suspect that Pepper won't be the one wearing the costume. *Screams in horror!*