Reviews for Contradicting Mission
Zuchiku chapter 41 . 1/13
This is one of the most unique stories I read on ff so far.
You really put Gohan through a lot, made him grow and show his difference to the people around him.
Throughout reading the story I changed my mind about some people at least a couple times. Freeza beeing almkst neutral at the end, Bojack from having the feeling of becoming a friend to the evil guy again, Henning still stayed twisted to me but I the end I slightly felt saddened by his death or maybe it was just the way the death of the two brothers was described.
Also interesting where Gohans different emotions, especially when it came to justifing him killing and him finding out more about himself, though I'm slightly sad he wasn't able to find controll, the way you described everything made the story more believeable than what happened in the sshow considering how he was acting at the cell games.
I'm glad you wrote this chapter cause if you had ended it before I think it would have felt slightly inclomplete. After everything that was going on in the last chapter it helped me unwined from the story so to speak.
I liked the story and your writing, so I know it's been years you wrote it. Thank you for putting this story up.
PugLife66 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
woah
dayvon135 chapter 42 . 11/30/2013
this is so true
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
Such an interesting story. I think you have a talent for creating strong emotional writing. Most of the story gave that sense with the Bojack/Gohan scenes, of course, being the strongest parts. And I felt you made an excellent decision in choosing to deliberately avoid the common pitfalls of many fics.

I do feel that your story contain its flaws. For example, I thought it was a mistake to put Garlic's/Freeza's character development off to the side. I was actually hoping for a greater participation by Freeza considering the planet involved.

Still, all in all, this has been a great read and I enjoyed the story immensely. Thank you for all your efforts in making this!
Son Akito chapter 42 . 9/5/2013
I am sure you have moved on from this stroy... But wow! It was great!
KTDLover chapter 42 . 8/11/2013
I just spent most of the past two days reading this story and I have to say...
This was one of the most brilliant, well-executed works of literature I have ever read.
You did a fantastic job!
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
It was a shit ending as far as I'm concerned it was as everything that had happened was a dream
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
I doubt joru would help someone who was the reason his brother left him only cause he was young and kind seems very far fetched
Guest chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
Finally you made him use a powerful attack but the fights have been a bit on the downside
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Good chapter especially how you're making gohan lose his innocence and pure heart by making him kill by the end if it I'm hoping gohan would become far more ruthless killing machine
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Good story but u wrote gohan thought frieza was born of planet but in the earlier chapters Kami said he was born on it. So is he on or of planet
tomorrow4eva chapter 42 . 5/9/2013
I have to say, following those rules made your story unique. I think as strong as these guys get, the only way to really challenge them is to take physical strength out of it. I enjoyed reading the story, it was the number of people that had it as a favourite that convinced me to keep reading when I wasn't sure things were interesting. Even though I took a break from it early in, it stuck in my mind clearly enough that I could just pick up where I left off. the combination of characters was good and your ocs all stood on their own as 'real'. Excellent work.
tomorrow4eva chapter 38 . 5/9/2013
I think its fascinating the way you put the super saiyajin state as a means of controlling power coming from out of control emotions. No wonder Gohan is so powerful, and no wonder Vegeta had such a hard time getting there.
tomorrow4eva chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Loved the memory lane trip. Extremely well done. Yo know, Gohan's wild rages mame a lot of sense if you assume he copes by bottling. Thanks for pointing that out, I feel I get him a bit more.
tomorrow4eva chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Yay! Joru is growing as a character!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »