Reviews for Contradicting Mission
Cooler4ever chapter 42 . 3/8
This is in my top 5 fanfics of dbz all time! The journey you must have taken me and others on was amazing and I had to hold back a few tears on the last chapter but this will always stay in my head as one of the greatest fanfics!:)
CLICK
Yay! After 3 days of reading (this much because of 1 test per day at school D: ), I managed to finish reading this amazing story!
Very interesting the "42 chapter", where you explain what did contribute in the forging of the story, I think everyone should do it.
I have only one observation: Dragon Ball's characters are not "champions of psycological introspection" (as a friend of mine would say), so one does not expect to find entire chapters incentered on what the feelings/hopes/thougts/whatever of the characters are. I think this is why most Fanfic are the way you criticized.
Anyway, my observation is: you overdid it with the psycology. Yes, it's interesting, yes,I liked it and yes, it's fun to understand what our favorite players are thinking/feeling in every moment, but dammit, sometimes this completely stalls the plot! On the next project, you should, IMHO, find a better balance.
Outside that, well done! I'll continue supporting you!

Ps: sorry for my English
GohanGirl1799 chapter 40 . 2/5
That story is soooooo deep...no joke.
Crazy good
Gannen4ever chapter 42 . 7/13/2014
This was such a amazing story , the ending nearly made me cry , we'll done
Zuchiku chapter 41 . 1/13/2014
This is one of the most unique stories I read on ff so far.
You really put Gohan through a lot, made him grow and show his difference to the people around him.
Throughout reading the story I changed my mind about some people at least a couple times. Freeza beeing almkst neutral at the end, Bojack from having the feeling of becoming a friend to the evil guy again, Henning still stayed twisted to me but I the end I slightly felt saddened by his death or maybe it was just the way the death of the two brothers was described.
Also interesting where Gohans different emotions, especially when it came to justifing him killing and him finding out more about himself, though I'm slightly sad he wasn't able to find controll, the way you described everything made the story more believeable than what happened in the sshow considering how he was acting at the cell games.
I'm glad you wrote this chapter cause if you had ended it before I think it would have felt slightly inclomplete. After everything that was going on in the last chapter it helped me unwined from the story so to speak.
I liked the story and your writing, so I know it's been years you wrote it. Thank you for putting this story up.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
woah
dayvon135 chapter 42 . 11/30/2013
this is so true
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
Such an interesting story. I think you have a talent for creating strong emotional writing. Most of the story gave that sense with the Bojack/Gohan scenes, of course, being the strongest parts. And I felt you made an excellent decision in choosing to deliberately avoid the common pitfalls of many fics.

I do feel that your story contain its flaws. For example, I thought it was a mistake to put Garlic's/Freeza's character development off to the side. I was actually hoping for a greater participation by Freeza considering the planet involved.

Still, all in all, this has been a great read and I enjoyed the story immensely. Thank you for all your efforts in making this!
Son Akito chapter 42 . 9/5/2013
I am sure you have moved on from this stroy... But wow! It was great!
KTDLover chapter 42 . 8/11/2013
I just spent most of the past two days reading this story and I have to say...
This was one of the most brilliant, well-executed works of literature I have ever read.
You did a fantastic job!
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
It was a shit ending as far as I'm concerned it was as everything that had happened was a dream
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
I doubt joru would help someone who was the reason his brother left him only cause he was young and kind seems very far fetched
Guest chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
Finally you made him use a powerful attack but the fights have been a bit on the downside
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Good chapter especially how you're making gohan lose his innocence and pure heart by making him kill by the end if it I'm hoping gohan would become far more ruthless killing machine
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Good story but u wrote gohan thought frieza was born of planet but in the earlier chapters Kami said he was born on it. So is he on or of planet
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »