Reviews for The Dream, The Bet, and The Blonde
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well, isn't he accepting? I'm going to go dream about Edward naked now...
HeyThereAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
As much as I liked this, there is a HUGE plot hole. Okay, so, yeah, Bella has a sex dream about Rosalie. Doesn't mean much, dreams can be the product of anything. Something you read, you ate, and so on.

But then she actually GROPES Rosalie, in real life, she freaking goes to second base with her, and LIKED it!

Then Rosalie just goes a long with seducing Bella for laughs. No, there is a story behind this. A story where Rosalie and Bella hook up, and like (possibly love) one another. I'm just sayin'.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
who's the actual author? :
Fourshotchild chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was quite interesting. I've just started reading Rosalie and Bella stories. I think you started off strong and kind of ended abruptly. I found it a little hard to believe that Edward wouldn't throw a fit knowing Bella ached for Rose. Still, I loved your writing style and found the plot believable. I really can't believe Rose would seduce Bella! That's just insane. Poor girl. I think I'd have a heart attack if Rose attempted that stunt with me. She seems to unreal in my imagination. Gees. Well, good luck with future stories! I'm happy I stumbled upon this beaut!
We'reTheLoveGeneration chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Just have the impression that Rosalie liked it more than she should. lolz
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Fun, just wish the girls would stick with eachother but whatev I guess.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hahaha, that was cute. Thanks for the entry
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Seriously he could just let that go! Her having sexual dreams about his sister...he is so whipped.
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Nice twist at the end with the bet and a naked Edward is always win in my book. Good luck.
rulesofheartbreak101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
haha pmsl poor Edward but then again it is funny

i luv how u put jasper as tht mischievous lol

well done :)

Much props.

rulesofheartbreak101
Robpfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hey there... loved the story...

Edward actually got sucked into making the bet... and he lost too... I can't believe Bella didn't catch on and actually kissed her... lol.

Wouldn't that be like Edward kissing her? Would that be right or wrong?

Oh well, it was a win, win situation... she gets to see Edward naked... ;D

Take care
Kiara Mysteria chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hahaha! Wow, what a bet!
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was mean of them but funny.