Reviews for Show Me Yours
sing-write-life chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Love the idea but I'm not crazy about the ending. Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Big smile. Love it. Thought it was either Leah or Jake.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
love make story
I wish to be one of the person,s in your story , i like your style
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
The flap! I read this like... Last month or something and I didn't review! The heck! That is soooo unlike me!... Well.. I loved it! Truly I did I mean the way Jazz and Ed just seem to carry that love but they get off on being watched! Heheheheh seriously wasn't expecting Seth's friend to be Bella hehe sooo unexpected!
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was hotter than the Sahara desert! Great story...totally loved it.

Didn't guess who was watching, so that was a complete surprise...I actually thought it was going to be Jake... but that was what you probably intended. Minx!

Sue xx
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love this! Thx for writing.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT! very hot!
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
LMAO! SOOO hot and the end was classic!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
LOVED it! LOL
purringtiger chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Fuck, that was hot! I loved the way I was kept guessing until the end, is it a girl or isn't it? The summary's warning of never knowing who's watching made me think that it might be a girl, but then again, there was nothing overtly feminine about the ?POV. I didn't know for sure until the last few lines of the story, and for some reason it made me happy that it was Bella...

I know it's probably not in the cards but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a continuation of this story. It's so damn good, and I'd really like to read more about those two f*ckhawt exhibitionists and their friendship with Bella.

Good luck in the contest! I'm going to check out the competition, because if this is the standard I'm in for a treat!
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Haha. Good job Bella ;)

This was a fun read. I'd love to see more.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it Soo will Bella come clean. Needs a chapter 2.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So hot! Loved the ending. I tried to find them from the URL, but I guess the site was down. *sigh* ;-) Good luck in the contest!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this. I thought it might be Bella but you almost had me convinced that it wasn't!

I love that they are neighbours. With Bella's voyeur tendancies and the potential for Seth coming to visit, I suspect there may be more of this story to come...
katinki chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
bwahahaha oh god. perfect ending. loved it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »