Reviews for Then and Now
Death by Nutella chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, wow, wow, what a fantassstic one-shot! Your interactions between people are some realistic and compelling and I can identify with Edward's thoughts more than I usually do with written characters. Great job!
stardust610 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww loved it! Such a cute story!
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Cute. Simple as life should be.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was such a lovely story. I always get so upset when I think about kids in foster care. My grandmother kept children for a short time before they found foster parents and their stories were always so depressing. I loved that E & B found each other again.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aw, I loved this. There was a lot of feeling in it, but it wasn't schmaltzy or fluffy. And I finished knowing that the two of them will be just fine.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Thank you for sharing this story.
ivanaa2503 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story!
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Lovely and bittersweet little story, which of course(at least in my head) has a totally HEA ending :) I really enjoyed this, many thanks to you and Whatsmynomdeplume for sharing it with us.
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
beautiful

absolutely charming

cheers

anna
JC420 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awww, that was sweet..and different. i really liked it. Thank you!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm so glad you've been gracing us with more of your sweet stories.
niqha chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Such a beautiful story...

You're a really talented writer..what you have is a gift! A precious one :)
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Truly wonderful and adorable little story you've written here. I think this is some of your best writing (though I love all of your writing - which you already know lol). I just love how you've written this.

Thank you to whatsmynom for asking you to write this and letting you post! ILY!
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/29/2010