Reviews for He's just not that into you
JayneyRee1234 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So well written! Fantastic!
MorningAngel9 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I really liked this story. It sure gave me a huge smile :D
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Wow she drew him a picture. Hahaha :D Message was pretty good too. :)
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my God this was so funny :D
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
N'awwww; so cute!

I'd love to read more if there is any :P

Well written and a good read!
SinceILeftYou chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Congratulations FUNemployed,

You win the award for 'first person to read a story meant entirely for humorous purposes and actually take it 100% seriously'. Congrats :3

Sincerly,

The ghost of SinceILeftYou
FUNemployed chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Okay, seriously? Shepard is a 30-something year old ADULT SOLDIER. Why in the world would she act like she has the maturity and intelligence of a 13 year old? And Tali is SO many years her junior and SO much less experienced... Best friends because they served on the Normandy together for a few months? If that's all it takes to have a relationship, Shepard and Anderson must be married by now...

I take a lot of issue with the lack of real characterization, logic, history, or any kind of common, relatable sense interjected into this story. The writing and grammar itself is not bad, but the characters and dialog is clearly in need of a good think. It's painful to imagine even a fictional universe being saved by supposed heroes who are this immature.
MitisVenatrix chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
"I can't help but imagine Garrus as popular with the ladies on the Citadel; but only in a way in which he was completely oblivious to it." We have proof of this. See Doctor Michel LOL.

Mordin and a krogan- *looks for brain bleach*

Old habits, huh, Joker? LOL. No lockers this time.

Great humor. Love the references to both ME and modern pop-culture. Love the characterizations of the residents of the /Normandy/.

Overall, lots of fun to read.
MitisVenatrix chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Way to hit him over the head, Shepard! Whoohoo!
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love the humor here right from the getgo.

"Bit of meat in a shop..." LOL. That's how I felt about Jacob too...

OMG...can't get the image of Garrus in glasses and a pocket protector out of my head... it totally describes our turian, if the geek in school had the ability to shove the jocks into lockers at gunpoint.

Oh no! You didn't! You referenced Mr. Keener! LOL. (Okay, I did it in my story too. But still...)

HA! I love it. Bioware, take note of what we do to your non-conversational characters!
Mia Kay Adair chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hahahahaha!

I loved what she did to his precious console! And how the girls raided the Normandy for more alcohol! Hahahaha!

Awesome work! :)))
WolverinesDarlin chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
hahahahaha, I love the ending with screwing Joker over with EDI... that's hilarious.

I looooove the entiiiire story, so good and awesome. Great job!
SinceILeftYou chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Vault; thankyou, it's something I've always wanted to do ingame :)

ValkyrieKat; it's not based hugely off of the film, it just steals a few ideas here and there :) In truth, I haven't watched it in ages x.x

meelo Thanks, it's stange how the things you add as a little afterthought turn out :)

Thanks to all those who have reviewed/favourited so far! Expect an update soon :)
meelo chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Love (unless that makes you feel weird, in which case, yours sincerely)

So cute! I died laughing. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ValkyrieKat chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I've not seen the movie in question in this story, so now I'm going to have to rent it. However, I loved your idea. I laughed so hard. I'm excited about your next update!