Reviews for Games
Kayaln chapter 1 . 1/26
Amazingly lovely please write more
Karishma K. Sharma chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
That was excellent, you're an excelent writter.
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very good story, but it feels that you stopped in the middle of it. And if you don't do lemons then it's not a rated M its a T.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Nice writing. To be honest, Amphritite strikes me as a suspicious little bitch. Poseidon should leave her.
anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was awesome! I couldn't get enough. Although, I got to say you should change the rating to T so people won't be misled. Rated M I think is for crude language, graphic violence and, of course, lemons.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
U should make a full story with this or maybe just another chappie cuz I just can't get enough
StupidPoop chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Thats why its rated M for LEMONS! So start writing some!
RozaLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really like this fic, you can make these characters alive!

Keep writing!

Roza
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, that was amazing! I usually don't read Poseidon & Amphitrite stories, but that was amazing, you capture his jealousy superbly. Sorry if my English is not brilliant, it is not a first language for me.

x

-C.Q
Persephonegone chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wowzers! This oneshot was good! I loved the fact that you refrained from the lemons, yet you encompassed the passion that these two hold for each other. Love the descriptions and the way that you moved the story along. Even though this is a oneshot, it did not read as one.
dervishandbanges chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
CLAPCLAPCLAP!TOTALLY WICKED!:)
libblyloo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
omg cliff hanger! but amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I have a suggestion for another Poseidon/Amphitrite story, a happier one. She thinks he doesn't really care about her but he does and makes her swear on the river Styx to answer his questions truthfully and she agrees but only if he will answer hers. Having to be honest with each other they realize that they truly care. Anyone can use this story idea.
Ace chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very much enjoyed this :)