Reviews for Games
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 2/7
I wasn't a huge fan of Amphitrite and Poseidon but I guess this fic changed it. I love the version of him being faithful only to Amphitrite after their marriage. Thanks for this.
Seun chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Please update
Kayaln chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Amazingly lovely please write more
Karishma K. Sharma chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
That was excellent, you're an excelent writter.
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very good story, but it feels that you stopped in the middle of it. And if you don't do lemons then it's not a rated M its a T.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Nice writing. To be honest, Amphritite strikes me as a suspicious little bitch. Poseidon should leave her.
anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was awesome! I couldn't get enough. Although, I got to say you should change the rating to T so people won't be misled. Rated M I think is for crude language, graphic violence and, of course, lemons.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
U should make a full story with this or maybe just another chappie cuz I just can't get enough
StupidPoop chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Thats why its rated M for LEMONS! So start writing some!
RozaLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really like this fic, you can make these characters alive!

Keep writing!

Roza
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, that was amazing! I usually don't read Poseidon & Amphitrite stories, but that was amazing, you capture his jealousy superbly. Sorry if my English is not brilliant, it is not a first language for me.

x

-C.Q
Persephonegone chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wowzers! This oneshot was good! I loved the fact that you refrained from the lemons, yet you encompassed the passion that these two hold for each other. Love the descriptions and the way that you moved the story along. Even though this is a oneshot, it did not read as one.
dervishandbanges chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
CLAPCLAPCLAP!TOTALLY WICKED!:)
libblyloo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
omg cliff hanger! but amazing