Reviews for Tell me you loved me
Niks chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
What a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. Really enjoyed reading it.
googoo4u chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
You are an amazing writer. Such passion I love that you give all your stories endings. I encourage you to continue to grace US with your eloquence and style. Please...
cuteangel4eva chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
Awww it's over already? I didn't want it to end
:( but I guess you it has to somehow but overall I love it, I really felt their love towards each other especially Ashley's total devotion to spencer I'm glad that you ended it with a glimpse of their family lifestyle as a typical as any other family that deals with typical family issues with children and such. I can't believe why their daughter treats Ashley like that she doesn't deserve any of that from anyone considering how much she sacrifice and devoted to her family but thanks ilovemyself26 you rock I'll be reading your other stories and I hope you write more :D
cuteangel4eva chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
haha wow what a twist oh Ashley why do you have to be soo freaking cool
cuteangel4eva chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I'm glad the change in Spencer as a grown up and happily satisfied how she handles the problem together as a couple :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
wow i wanna say "that's what you get Spencer! HA" i wanna laugh at her make her feel more guilty but i have to say that's what reality is, no relationship is perfect i know it's pretty sad. If that's how she felt back then and she did what she did then ok she made a mistake everyone does and i can't say I blame her for that, but since this is fiction and I'm a Spashley fan, then I expected a lot from her to be close to perfect and that she should've fought for Ash. But u know what despite the breakup, I'm glad they had the chance to be apart that long and realize how they truly mean to each other and so that means they can find their way to each other :) This kind of ups/downs are what makes their relationship realistic so thumbs up to you ilovemyself26 :)
Ade77 chapter 37 . 2/2/2011
Hi,

I have to say I love this story. As I already wrote to you apart from the Chapters 27-29 when I almost died during reading ;o) I love it. Really nice story and interesting. Nice happy end. :o)
Ade77 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Hey, shame Grandpa was not there for Spencer when she was afraid of the reaction of her parents. But then you would not write this sequel, right ? ;o)

I like the Unthinkable and this one I also enjoy so far o)
imaferrari chapter 37 . 12/8/2010
Good ending to a good story. Thank you!
mutt009 chapter 37 . 12/7/2010
aww..sadness that the story is over..an i wish i could keep readin..but i loved it..as u kno! :D...an since becomin one of ur readers..ive learned u like to write..so im excited an cant wait for what else u have in store for us...but til then..have a great time catchin up on readin of ur own :)

ur pal,

mutt009 ;-)
somthgIlike2do chapter 37 . 12/6/2010
I like the end but I want to know what happen when Spencer went to school? What else is going on with there little girl? Maybe there could be another sequel maybe.. I cant wait for your next update .. Keep writing I love your stories
Irishgrl33 chapter 37 . 12/6/2010
Awww! that was sad that Spencer couldn't have babies. I'm glad they were able to have a family though. I really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading your next one.
lilce1992 chapter 37 . 12/5/2010
Aww i loved this story. I hate stupid close-minded people. Well I can't wait for your next story.
freakanatomy chapter 37 . 12/5/2010
the story was truly awesome you are an awesome writer your just awesome :)
lilce1992 chapter 36 . 12/5/2010
Awww the spashley lOving coming to an end :(