Reviews for Tell me you loved me
slushhy chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Wow. Is that really Spencer? She should have been an actress instead of a photographer hahaha. Poor Ashley soo torn. Ohh Spencer's gonna have some problems with Kyla too.
Irishgrl33 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
I feel bad for chloy but the heart wants what the heart wants.
freakanatomy chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
I WANNA THE DRAMA GIVE ME THE DRAMA!
lilce1992 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I have a feeling they were trynna set Spencer up
freakanatomy chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
i can sence the next chapter is gonna be packed with drama i cant wait
lilce1992 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
It's been awhile since I reviewed. I've been busy but I'm bbl now and this story is on fire. I hope Ashley gives Spencer hell and make her fight to get her back. Thanks for the update pms.
Sam chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I will review when Ashley and Spencer get back together so you better hurry up because I'm getting a little impatient waiting. They shouldn't have broken up in the first place. PS I love the story.
freakanatomy chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
LOVE IT NEED MORE :)
Irishgrl33 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Spencer has a lot of groveling to do if she wants Ashley back.
pankton chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
It's kinda hurt seeing ashley tried to forget her ex but i really hope they will get back to each other soon.

thank you for your update. look forward for next chapter
HotforVause chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
ahhh, this just made me have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes...
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Wow! That was great, Grandpa is kick ass! The story he told was heartbreaking, I just wish that things like that never happened anymore. This chapter was an emotional roller coaster ride...you are happy then sad and at the end excited and hopeful for what happens next.
Irishgrl33 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Aww! I think I love grandpa Carlin.
freakanatomy chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
NEED MORE :)
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Ooooo yeah! That would be a fantastic job! Off to California you say? This is very exciting. I must also say hooray for Spencer for telling Mrs. C...I never did like her much.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »