Reviews for Tell me you loved me
somthgIlike2do chapter 36 . 12/5/2010
Well baby as always you have me slacked jawed. Another incredible update and I am sad to see this story coming to an end.. I wasn't a fan of Spencer in the beginning but she won me over .. I really like the fact that she said yes! That sound familiar, and the visuals of the wedding, well a girl can dream, and they have a child a little boy. " Whats his name." Your Amazing Baby
mutt009 chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
yay..now that its the weekend ive had time to read...aww they have a fam now?..how cute!..i cant wait to read the rest...im so happy for spence an ash!..an hey jus outta curiousity..hows spencers bro doin?
Coachkimm chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
I know I haven't really reviwed this or the first I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading them.
imaferrari chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
I'm so glad that they are together, married and still so much in love. I'm envious of fictional characters. Sad.
irish3girl chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
Best birthday gift ever! I love your writing!
slushhy chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
Finally! after a long time haha. Thanks for your wonderful story. peace and love!
Irishgrl33 chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
OMG! I loved reading this story so much and am sad that it is coming to a end. Awesome update and I can't wait for the next one.
freakanatomy chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
lilce1992 chapter 35 . 12/2/2010
Spashley wedding whoop whoop
Irishgrl33 chapter 35 . 12/1/2010
Yay! I'm so happy they are engaged. After all that they have been through, they deserver a happy ending. Love the update and can't wait for the next.
imaferrari chapter 35 . 12/1/2010
Boy, these girls have come a LONG way to get where they are now. I'm so excited for them! Good chapter.
freakanatomy chapter 35 . 12/1/2010
awesome :)
101lincy chapter 34 . 11/30/2010
she better say yes.
mutt009 chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
im actually glad ashley finally blew up on spencer...she needed a lil wake up call to get the "ball" rollin...im happy spencer took that action positively an put it towards change for the better..an aww ashley proposed! :)...yay..cant wait for more ;)
lilce1992 chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
Whoohoo Ashley asked for spencers hand in marriage. :)))
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »