Reviews for The Power of Three
Xionchan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Your story is fantastic I love Xion and this trio is perfect Sorry,but i'm italian and my english isn't good...but your story is beautiful...correct?
Xionachan chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Your story is fantastic! I love Xion and this trio is ,i can't say so much because i'm italian and my english is not good please get the next capter
Nikolas Sur chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
wow very good fithg! totally in other level

took me a wile read a couples of chapter but the last was awesome

but i cant understand why xion give up in the chapter 10?
Nikolas Sur chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
the fight in this chapter was great specially the trasformation of kairi and xion
Nikolas Sur chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
this fic looks so good!

the girl remenber my the charlie angels XD

pd: sorry my english suck
shy-twinee chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
EPIC!
Flower5450 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Awesome chapter! Great job.
shy-twinee chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Epic chapter. I loved it! BTW, thanks for putting that spoiler for Birth By Sleep. There's no way I would be able to play it because: 1) I don't own a PSP and 2) There's no way I would be able to afford one on my own.
shy-twinee chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I just started reading this story and I love it so far. I've only read up to chapter 3 but I'll finish reading it when I get the time.
Flower5450 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
O my gosh! Sorry I haven't reviewed. I've been busy. That's for another great chapter! my only suggesten is that you add a little more detail. ] Cya l8r.
Flower5450 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
You are doing an awesome job! I've always like this trio. Thank you for an awesome idea and great story. ] Please update soon.