Reviews for Trapped
Type your review for your chapter here...
FUCK YES! CLAUDE DESERVES TO DIE AFTER WHAT HE DID TO LITTLE POOR CIEL! (invisible Bob is nodding in corner) I'm not sure if you're reading this, because it seems that people don't read my comments. Oh well, it's ok. Just wanted to let you know, I'm proud of you for your hard work! BTW, I'm not a spammer ment to annoy. No, I try to make others, feel better! Such as doing: Tossing a lighter that's lighted and tell someone to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! They so appreciate it! They scream happily! Jk i don't do that.
-TAFfyLover Invisible Bob, Dat Russian, Entil Suntar, and a China that wants to really be a ninja
This is so cool!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
NOT FAIR, I WANT TO SEE THE BATTLE! Make Sebby rip out Claude's heart, then make a slight imitation of what happened to Ash, the Queen's butler! That, or Sebby could die, and Claude gets Ciel all to himself! Then the story could go on for a good 3 more chappies! Make it to where watching Sebby die makes Ciel succumb to Claude completely, finally letting his feelings of pleasure show to Claude! I honestly would prefer my Claude and Ciel idea! Oh, oh, and make Ciel sign the contract with Claude, too!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Ciel's cahracterization was great. Most people write him where he gives in and they forget his stubborn and proud nature. Good for you. However, Claude seems a bit cartoonishly evil at some points. Not all the time, but when he does, it really sticks out. Claude's dialogue was really clunky most of the time, and added to his being cartoonishly evil.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
UPDATE!BOI!please :3
maymayyaoilover0 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
HEU HEU HEU
CielmichaelisIDk chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Claude I hope he dies in the most revengeful manner.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
I love this, I really do. Please please keep writing, whether it's for this story or for something else. I love it!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Get him Sebastian
TemperedAngel11 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Aw! Please update soon! I wanna see Claude face his punishment!
Psycho chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Gloooooobbbbb mooooorrrreeeeeeeee it's sooooo good that I want more ! I'm desperate ! I need this .
Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
epic
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
This was amazingly great! I just wish you would have showed the battle...but I suppose this ending was great too...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Soooo good please keep writing this story I love it! You did such a marvolous job on it!
Jay19 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014