Reviews for Aberration
I'm pretty sure you have discontinued the book, I just wanted to say it was really good and one of my favorite Naruto fanfictions.
gwencarson126 chapter 20 . 11/16/2023
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Gr chapter 20 . 10/23/2023
I like how she has become a mother to Naruto and I hope you continue to develop their relationship. Update when you can...you have a wonderful story here!
EricFreak chapter 20 . 9/27/2023
Shame you haven't come back to this really fun story. I had a good time reading it. Fav Followed if you ever decide to update this again.
Blue-Happens chapter 20 . 8/30/2023
it's a shame this got dropped before it really even started. didn't even reach the first climax you've been alluding to the whole time (chuunin exam)
but what you do have here is well written and entertaining

good luck with whatever you're up to these days
HashiCells chapter 11 . 6/27/2023
So, this OC came into Naruto’s life early on but didn’t teach him or help him in anything. What’s the whole purpose? Naruto still acts like an idiot, sakura still punches him etc. no change, all still cannon. Very underwhelming. Even so, thanks for this story.
ra1nf1re chapter 20 . 5/18/2023
Well I knew the time would come when i reached the end of the story and it was still unfinished. It was a pleasure reading! It’s been 8 years since your last update so I can only assume you will not be returning however I hope you are doing well in whatever you’re up to these days!
ra1nf1re chapter 15 . 5/18/2023
I’m also not the biggest fan of Sasuke but I am glad you’re giving him a bit of character. Not everything is black and white
ra1nf1re chapter 12 . 5/17/2023
Omg! Must be so nerve wracking for Rae to send Naruto off like that knowing what’s to come! I’m glad it will only be bits and pieces of the arc.
ra1nf1re chapter 11 . 5/17/2023
YOUTH! Haha love it! Kakashi my hero
ra1nf1re chapter 9 . 5/17/2023
Ooo I was wondering how you’d get Rae more involved. Great chapter!
ra1nf1re chapter 7 . 5/17/2023
I like her! And love me some Kakashi! Excited to see more of him!
ra1nf1re chapter 6 . 5/17/2023
Uh oh. Now they know! I’m sure she won’t be left alone now!
ra1nf1re chapter 4 . 5/16/2023
Their relationship is so cute! Also I would definitely check out icha icha too haha!
ra1nf1re chapter 3 . 5/16/2023
Intriguing story line so far! Excited to read on!
2,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »