Reviews for Aberration
oenaeha chapter 1 . 15h
Yikes when the r word was socially acceptable
Writer-and-Artist27 chapter 1 . 8/21
To Rin O'Gen,

I /really/ wish I had reviewed sooner, but since I had originally found your story as an anonymous viewer more than 5 years back and later lost track of where I put the original bookmark, this review was left on the backburner for /far/ too long.

But where should I start with this? Oh my... I'm honestly hoping I don't end up rambling and end up coming across as a fan who really appreciates your work. Nonetheless, I'll just be speaking from pure heart and feeling when doing this.

But, first up, don't worry about update speed or anything like that. Since I've gotten off the 'anonymous' reader route and started writing under an official account, I do understand that things happen. Real life is a pain in the ass, and I get it. Just take your time, and do what you can every day. No matter what, I think myself and a lot of other people appreciate the time and work that went into the 20 chapters you have out already.

Second of all, Rae. Ohmigosh, Rae. I think Rae was one of the first ever OCs in Naruto that I ever properly loved and appreciated as a character, because canon was something I could only take oh-so-much-of. Having Rae give colorful commentary and funny temper backlash helped bring out the bright parts of Naruto that I think just got lost with the years of publication in the canon verse. Heck, one of my favorite things about this story is the fact that Rae didn't want to be involved. She didn't want to help, but when Naruto came to her, her goodwill won out and that's the beauty of it.

The Butterfly Effect is huge, and you emphasized on that perfectly. Naruto is a lot more confident and humble all at once, far earlier than his canon counterpart ever was, and with Rae's interactions with Team 7, Hinata, and the like, I just come back to this story again and again.

To summarize? Thank you. For doing what you've done so far. I'll be sure to support you far more often. :)

Sincerely,
Writer-and-Artist27
musme chapter 20 . 8/19
I like it
Thanks
Awww I've just reread this again, and it's just as good as the first time... I sure hope for an update! Cuz this reader is waiting... But it's been a year and a half... TT_TT
i know it's been over 2 years but i still hope you will update again soon.
i'll be waiting. :)
I'm crying...you haven't updated in 2 years. That means your either I a coma or you're never going to update again...and this was my favour ate story
Dnize chapter 20 . 7/28
Oh my gosshhhhh pls update! I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is just awesome!
Galer chapter 20 . 7/25
You dead

Good history
Aww so cute! Loving it already!
You know you should do something with Sasuke changes him from being an avenger. Have rae to answer him a question like:
*Do you have something to protect?* if sasuke answer his question wrongly have him to keep coming back not giving up his to get stronger.

The village is what the ninja stronger and their love one Sasuke doesnt have anyone he lonely like Naruto dont make him abandon.

Rae is heartless to Sasuke but you need to change her attitude towards him when he answer the question correctly.
I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND YOUR CHARACTERS... ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SO PLEEEAAASE UPDATE! ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND NO SIGN OF UPDATES TT_TT
Darkness in shadowland chapter 20 . 7/20
gaaaahhh pls update! I need to know what you plan to do with Itachi!
blhartma chapter 20 . 7/18
PLEASE COME BACK!
THIS IS SO GOOD!
I know it's been a while since you updated. But... It's also been and even LONGER while since you started. So if you think that you should give up on this story, if you stop believing in yourself, don't. You can do it, and I'm sure it will be amazing! I can't wait to see it!
libraryrockerr chapter 20 . 7/9
I just read everything from the beginning! Thank you very very very very very very much for all your hard work!

I hope your graduation went well~~
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »