Reviews for Aberration
ShadowFuse chapter 20 . 3/10
Awesome story, though it seems this story is gone, a damn shame, it is always the good stories that stop.
Though I understand that work and life get in the way, hope to see the ultimate return of this story, it was really good.
I wonder if Orochimaru will be killed off, many have people plan for the invasion and then they never end up killing the snake. Never daring to take a massive leap in faith and forge their own alternative story from that point.
An1meL0ver chapter 20 . 3/4
Hey There.

Fan follower here. I just wanted to know if you will continue this story in the future...It's been a long time since you updated. Have you updated this story on another site? I hope Itachi does not die here.
Evilshallprevail chapter 20 . 2/28
I don't know how many times I've read this, please update!
Rosalina2405 chapter 20 . 2/27
PLEZZZZZZ UPDATE! Your story is super interesting~~
Heart chapter 19 . 2/23
I see a little Minato poking ouut~
Heart chapter 16 . 2/23
Whoa man whooooooa
Myyyyyyy shook up! Aka those two crazy weirdos who like to get on each other's nerves. *eye-smile* GAI! LEE! OH HOW YOUTHFUL! Hahahahaha the admiration goes deeper with every word. Aww shocked Hai. Lee, you precious being. I think he did it because he knows the horror of dealing with The Sunset for afar...but to be so close... yipe. Protective Naruto is terrifying Naruto. *shudder* The planning...hehee!
Heart chapter 10 . 2/23
*clap clap clap* Cutie havin' old "Believe it" flashbacks. Squeeeeee
Heart chapter 9 . 2/23
Hokage, that's hella rude. Honestly.I love how everybody's just a little confused at first and yeah. The Icha Icha Brotherhood.
Heart chapter 8 . 2/23
Aa. He acts so much like his parent.
Heart chapter 7 . 2/23
Ceeeeeelebrate Good times, Come On!~
Heart chapter 6 . 2/23
I-R-U-K-A. Wow. When she's determined to spill it all, she hold nothing back.
Heart chapter 5 . 2/23
I like how she goes from 'be very, very careful' to 'ah, fuck it'. I'm amused and worried about her spouting out her language and homeland. Yikes. But they seem to pretty much roll with it so far. Hehe-Falcon. She's just slowly but surely pushing the Sadaime closer and closer to retirement. Heheh
Heart chapter 4 . 2/23
Silly Rae, writing things about the future in another language is one of the easiest ways to give Fate an opening to royally kick ass. I like how Hiruzen mentally answered her mentally asked question. *smiles*
Heart chapter 3 . 2/22
I really enjoy this. Oh Rae... honey, you live in a village full of gossipy ninjas, 'Twas only a matter if time really. Kakashi!
2,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »