Reviews for Aberration
Moonacre BunBun chapter 2 . 7/27
AW! YOU PRECIOUS ANGEL!
Bitterblue497 chapter 20 . 7/27
What if Rae died during the Pain invasion and when shes brought back to life later, she has chakara. Just a thought.
LizzieBCT chapter 20 . 7/25
UUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEE PPPLEEEAAASSSEEEE! I have re-read this story about 5 times already I really want it to continue! It's purely amazing and very relatable. I know you said that you wouldn't drop it but please quench our thirst for a new chapter and don't think I'm the only one I know a couple of people who would want another chapter to come out
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 12 . 7/24
i spent ten minutes crying over the duck butt comment
Whitwhit1893 chapter 20 . 7/23
"Might be a while coming" is quickly turning into a full year hiatus. But hey, I understand when inspiration falls short. Still, I wonder how much longer you actually plan on writing fanfic, and whether this amazing story will actually be finished or retired prematurely. The latter doesn't irk me, it's more of a consideration. I hope everything is going well, and that your graduation was good.
Wyrade chapter 20 . 7/20
Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us! :)
I seriously hope you will continue (and finish) it sometime soon, you really left us in suspense.
Have fun, and I wish you all the best! :)
MusicOfMadness chapter 20 . 7/11
Yeah, I thought the ending of Naruto was actually pretty crap. Like all of a sudden a deus ex machina goddess comes out of nowhere and she's suddenly the major villain they are supposed to beat? Yeah, fuck that. And I was also pretty angry that they paired everyone together based off of what was popular in fandoms. Just why?!

And I do hope you update soon, I really want to see how Rae's involvement changes the story. (Also, Kakashi and Rae would be a super cute thing. They just seem to click, ya know?!) But also, I hope Rae develops friendships with the other kids and adults, maybe become closer to Sasuke?
Hope to see you soon!
Night-Blooming Cereus chapter 19 . 7/8
What type of martial arts did Rae teach him, judo?
MajorComeBack chapter 6 . 7/6
Well, jutsus won't work for us maybe coz we don't have enough chakra. If we were in Naruto, we'd have chakra just not enough to use jutsu
MangaBeast248 chapter 4 . 7/4
I love this. Keep writing and you'll be a top seller one day ;)
Please dear god update!
DontMessWithUndertaker chapter 20 . 6/26
Wow...
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 6 . 6/26
I don't think you understand how long I laughed at 'mullet-teme'
Pretty please with sugar on top continue story.
ValerieT chapter 20 . 6/23
Glad you put that little update in January tho. I might've gone uchiha-style mad if I didn't know what happened to you (or you not updating in a year)! Man I still want that next chapter, and I hope it comes soon, but take care of yourself! )
2,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »