Reviews for Aberration
Mercymadness chapter 20 . 11/27
RRRRARAAAHHHHHHH I can’t wait for an update! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER I’m kind of angry haha amazing story! Binged in half a day
Daises1005118 chapter 20 . 10/28
You should continue this. It's really good. I've read all of it in one sitting.
Azla Hashi chapter 2 . 10/28
Ummm. I don't know if I remember correctly but I think Naruto got his apartment when he was like 5 or 6 years old. Because I remember him in his apartment asking Hokage why he didn't have parents. And he looked so small.

But anyway, I love this so much. I was wondering if Rae had chakra in her body
Amber1shipley chapter 20 . 10/11
It’s 2021 now and it’s been years
NovaVoid chapter 20 . 10/4
Are you alive
Daena chapter 20 . 8/24
Muero por una actualización...es una de las mejores historias que he leido
lee-Andrea95 chapter 5 . 8/19
Hinata is super weird and creepy can't blame the kid Hyuga are known stalkers after all
BatmanForPresident chapter 20 . 8/15
BINGE WORTHY! This story is great! i wish there was more of it. hopefully it gets updated again eventually! i really enjoyed reading it!
M.lingard chapter 1 . 7/30
A lot People call a lot author's stories trash but wont let us see what trash they read.
Sam.HoranTurtleDuck chapter 20 . 7/7
This is an A-MA-ZING fic! I haven’t been able to put down my phone until now that I’ve finished reading. I’ve been walking around my home like a possessed woman, eyes stuck on the screen of my phone. That’s how good this is! It’s so well thought and everyone’s in character.
I’ve realized you haven’t uploaded in a LONG while, I understand how life some times gets in the way or maybe inspiration or interest in one of our works is lost. But please, if you ever decide not to continue with it, let us know! It’s so sad when you find a story you enjoy so much and suddenly the writer disappears and never uploads again.
In the meantime, I want to congratulate you for being such an awesome writer, I enjoy reading Rae so much, her interactions with other characters (specially Kakashi and Gai) make me chuckle at the screen like an idiot. I SO want to see you develop her and Kakashi’s relationship *O* and I want to see how her presence affects the future, the chunin exams more closely.
I hope you upload a new chapter soon!
suck his dick then bitch
NoodleBoss chapter 1 . 7/1
Man re:reading this reminde'd me of my love for OC stories and why I don't read authors notes, because I really don't like to listen/read about people's shit head opinion's on the story.
readwritemm chapter 9 . 6/24
I’m really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing :)
OcculasRift chapter 20 . 6/20
For those looking in the reviews this author might be dead. The last known published work the followed or favorited is in 2017. 4 years of no confirmed movement means there MIA. My Condolences.
Good book...really I'm not lying it's just been 6 YEARS soooooo.
I'm just commenting to see if the author decides to wake up one morning and decided to update this book.
2,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »