Reviews for Aberration
mynameisnotactuallyJeff chapter 8 . 11/20
I'm sorry but walking and reading isn't hard at all and you're making it seem so difficult I cant-
Faery66 chapter 20 . 11/3
Hope to read more soon.

D
sirmoocowthethird chapter 20 . 11/1
i hope you're doing ok, this stories one of the best self inserts ive seen
Big Fan chapter 20 . 10/24
You’re amazing! I love this story and can’t wait to see what happens next. I still love her and Iruka. I would love to see her spar against Gai. I think that totally counts as part of her improving herself promise. Has she ever thought about getting another part time job or like a house because if she gets injured she’s not going to able to afford to live where she does? I want to see what Killer Bee thinks of her. It’s been an amazing story!
Queen of Jinxing chapter 20 . 10/23
Hi! I know this story hasn't been updated in 5 years and a handful of months, but I was going through all my favorites and I decided to read it again! This story was the first one I ever favorited on this site and it's one I still think about to this day. This isn't a call on an update or anything, I just wanted to let you know this unique story struck a cord in me and that you have an obscene amount of talent. Thank you so much for creating something so great and thank you even more for deciding to share it with us all!
I ok2 chapter 20 . 10/19
Hey I know it’s been 5 years since you updated the fanfiction but I am really curious to see where the story goes. I really enjoy the plot and I so want to see what will happen with itachi and Obito and the rest of the Akatsuki. Thank you for writing and keep up the great work!
CagedHeart7 chapter 20 . 10/15
No no no no no no. No way! You cant stop here! Not when she suddenly gets the brilliant idea of contacting Itachi! Noooooooooooo
CagedHeart7 chapter 11 . 10/15
Ohh myyy! Naruto's trying to protect his older sister's virtues?! Hahahahaaa! Thats so cute!
CagedHeart7 chapter 2 . 10/14
So sweet! This was really good chapter!
CagedHeart7 chapter 1 . 10/14
This is going straight to my favorites. And I thank you so much for keeping the girl Japanese! No offense to anyone...but I absolutely loathe Westernisation of Naruto and "some overtly modern college student landing in Konoha" stories. I hope a Japanese girl will be able to keep the dialogs, mannerisms and over all atmosphere somewhat same as the Naruto universe.
Orihimesama chapter 20 . 10/14
me man, five years me man...
i have been waiting me man...
Tb chapter 20 . 10/3
Please update soon
KaKashi's Okami chapter 20 . 9/10
Damn...that is a damn cliffhanger!
anoneiricphilosopher chapter 20 . 9/2
This has been a great story so far, and I'm really curious how it'll all turn out. I hope you continue it someday! Either way, thank you for sharing this with all us readers.
Continue