Reviews for Aberration
Mesonoxian chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Omg, that was funny! I love how Sasuke gets creeped out by Sakura's 'dreamy look' XD.
Earthdude chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I've said it once and I'll say it again; this story is fricken awesome! This chapter was interesting, I'm interested to see how Team 7 we'll develop over time, and Rae's prescense may change it a bit. Writing was great as ever; update soon!
Zaralann chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Great chapter as always! Super story! Post more!
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Awesome chapter! Had me rolling on the floor laughing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Looking forward to it!
Xynth chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Another well done chapter, in my opinion. The interaction between Rae and Team 7 is interesting, but none of it is beyond the realm of probability. I don't really have anything to critique, this chapter, so I'm going to end with a, "Good job!" and, "Keep up the good work!"

Oh, I will say that your idea for a second story looks interesting. It's definitely something that I haven't read before, so if you do post it, I'll definitely read it.
Earthdude chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
This...is an actually good OC story, great job! Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Oh my god, THANK YOU! That was one single thing I hate seeing in these types of stories, when mire than one person comes to the naruto world and the focus is shifted to two oc's, but I don't like the second one as much because it was not the first main focus of the story and the the first character isn't as special, I just hate it, that's why I never read multiple oc pairings in this narutoverse travel thing. I also hate fangirlism and people who are complete ditsy, spazes no matter where they're from. Nice touch on not having rae have chakra by the way, and the lung toxins thing was pretty awesome too.
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I would love to see some positive relations between sasuke and Rae, who knows, he may just be less mean to her, because she reminds him of himself and his clan: not smiling very much, having no family, that she, in a sense, 'lost' just like him. It would also be awesome for her to get into some trouble with the 'bad guys' from the series, or at least being noticed by them for her oddness and how everything doesn't add up with her. And where's kakashi by the way? And as for what I don't want to see... Well, I'll just trust your judgement on that.
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Yay! Another decent naruto world travel story. I really like how you had Rae, at first, not believe it was real that she was in naruto, but not have her thoughts blasted up like a stero and keep her fairly calm as well as how you had her decide not to get involved only to break on this resolve when she saw how cute naruto was (love the puppy/little naruto comparison by the way) and this really set her apart from other characters in stories which have a similar story line. Everything seemed pretty believable and not out there and above all I just really like your oc Rae for her looks (I like raven, black looking eye combos, what can I say?), her mature, motherly/ sisterly attitude and the fact that she is strong when stuck in such a bizaare, trying situation, but also gives those rare smiles for well based reasons and not just throwing them out everywhere with no actual trigger. I would also be honored and indescribably greatful to take a look see, sneak peek on what you've got coming and give you some input. As for cridentials I am very analytical in literature (even if I may not know every god damn thing about grammar) and am good at seeing if things such as time flow and situations make sense, but only give my differing ideas as options as to not try and repress any creativity, but also keep it open to other ideas. I am also fairly open to how a story flows even if it may not be in my favor. You can send me a pm if you want to take about this further and I would love to get a chance to to talk to you about your wonderful story. So, love your work and even if you find a better evaluater, I can't wait to see an update from you.
xWellJustMex chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
The first chapter was awesome and now every chapter is even awesome-er than the one before!

Please update as soon as possible! I really like your story!

See ya
colbub chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Don't be s nervous about making it likeable. I mean, that ruins the whole point of writing for enjoyment and just plain inspiration right? Though, itis very good. Update soon!
colbub chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Really like it! Not ultra mary-sue and interesting. Hehe
Loeka chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
This is my third time reading this story (I'm a sucker for reading every good story at least twice) and I still love it!

And the reason everybody likes Rae is BECAUSE she is so normal. You actually managed to make a NORMAL OC and incorporate her into the Naruto world without making it look unrealistic.

Everything is changing, but subtly and you keep all the characters in character. You just make them react differently by making very small changes, and that is very hard to do.

I think this story is a perfect example of the butterfly effect.

And you don't keep the Naruto world as innocent as it's often

portrayed in the original cannon, I mean, let's be honest, they are training children how to become mercenaries for hire.

Just have Rae keep acting normal, that's the appael of this story. She's reacting how a normal (if with a very strong character, but still normal) person would act if landed in such a stituation.

Keep her a civilian, as a dominant role in Naruto's (and I'm guessing eventually the whole of team 7)life and this story will stay great!

And I love how you keep pointing towards the future of this story, like you already have the entire outline. It gives me hope that this story will actually finish! I hate it when authors decide to stop writing in the middle of a story, don't post it if you aren't going to finish it! You leave all your readers frustrated that way! Sorry for ranting, but it really annoys me when people do that and I had to get it off my chest :p

And after what appears to be my longest review until now, it's time for my selfish request: update sooner! I'm looking at my favorite list every day, hoping this story will be updated! Please, I'm down on my knees here! Update!

Of course, if you need longer to make sure the quality stays awesome like this, than by all means, take your time :p

But if you could... update soon? Please?
The wanna-be monster zombie chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Uhm... this story caught me by suprise... might I add that it's great? Really you are an awsome writer- please update soon.

- Wanna-be a mon. zombie
snow prince chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
EPIC- AND FULL OF FRESH IDEAS. I really like this story,so please update soon.

- your fan (?)