Reviews for Aberration
hullohullo chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME! as usual. Thanks for updating! I just love rae-chan! Her personality is cool!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
I read the manga and watch the anime.

Kakashi is shown at the memorial on the day of the Sandaime's funeral and he tells Yugoa that he has been there for a while.

That seems to be where the implication that he spends a lot of time at the memorial comes in.

As for Lee, they don't give a specific condition.

One thing that is fanon but not canon is that he has no chakra or that he can't use it.

Gai doesn't say either of these things in either the manga or anime.

He says that Lee can't use his chakra for most jutsu, not even all.

Lee uses it in his taijutsu and he can walk on water for instance.

Lee is also not a taijutsu prodigy either as some fanon have him. Gai said he was horrible at everything when he was placed with him.

Gai trained him in the only thing that he could truly master instead of trying to make him a mediocre ninja spending the same time trying to master jutsu he would never be good at.

Gai trained him for his strengths.

As I said neither source or even the data books say why he has trouble mastering jutsu just that he does.
Zaralann chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Very nice chapter! Post more!
Kathie-Rin chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
o i loved it... and its so cool that she is starting to forget invents and thinking like they are real people.
itanaru chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
keep updating

i like your story

great work
naruto-fan chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
this story is great

i love it

update soon

for lee i think he was born with underdeveloped chakra coils
sousie chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
hehe you know no matter how many time i read your story i never get bored it's really amazing for your question

1- there is a hint that he pass time in the memorial stone after the 3ed hokage died you can find other information on kakashi

wiki/Kakashi_Hatake

2- well in the manga they say that he has no talent in ninjutsu or genjutsu

but when i searched on google i found that "Since a young age, Lee has been unable to mold his chakra due to his underdeveloped chakra coils, leaving him unable to use any ninjutsu or genjutsu"and "it had to do with the lack of physical development in his "chakra coils", meaning he couldn't produce or control chakra at the level your average ninja can for nin and genjutsu."

ref:

. ?t535467

hope it was of some help

bye
SecretSnow chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
I am actually proud that I can come up with an answer to this! The popular belief comes from the pre-time skip, around the chunin exam time, after Hayate's death. A woman named Uzuki Yuago comes to see Kakashi at the memorial stone to inform him of his death. It is in the manga and the anime however it is only three or four panels long. Since then Fandom has used this to explain Kakahsi's constant tardiness.

As for the second, it's not damaged tenketsu or coils just non-functioning ones. I think it was explained as that his coils were completely closed off, so it's probably just something he was born with.

And finally! I don't really want to push you one way or another concerning this story, it's interesting the way it's going and I like it. However, the one thing I, personally, can'[t stand in OC stories is an OC that falls in love too quickly with the character. Love, does not happen immediately and it's something that takes genuine time for it to develop. And most importantly this line is one I hope to never read in this story as it is one that I have read in nearly every OC story I've ever read, "Wow, (character's name) is really cute...wait did I/Why did I just think that?" or even "he/she's mine, wait mine? Where did that come from?" don't get me wrong, there's some stories that use this and use it well, however no matter how well the story's written, it's always felt like a cop-out to me. because after that the story becomes predictable. the character will wonder on these thoughts, come to the conclusion that he/she loves the other character(usually through a batch of jealousy) and will then proceed in admitting his/her lover for the other character. So far this story has genuinely managed to surprise me, so I really hope you continue to do so.
Famond chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
1. Kakashi is constantly late because it is presumed that he spends a lot of his time at the Memorial Stone being stuck in the past. A big reason he goes to it constantly is because of his ex-teammate, Obito Uchiha, who died in the 3rd Shinobi war against Iwa shinobi. Obito is also who gave Kakashi his Sharingan eye before he died. He is also late because Obito was constantly late a lot to team meetings and would show up late and tell an excuse. (Like helping an old lady or black cats in trees... the ridiculous excuses.) There are 3 other people I am sure that he goes to the stone for also. First, his female teammate, Rin, who people speculate that she died sometime between the end of the 3rd war and before the Kyuubi attack. Second, his sensei and Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, Naruto's father. And finally, his father Sakumo Hatake, who died in the 2nd war I believe by commiting seppuku, though he most likely isn't on the stone because people branded him as a 'traitor' for failing a mission and saving his teammates instead of doing the mission.

2. There's no definite reason for Lee having anything wrong with his chakra or body. Some people think he can't use chakra because of underdeveloped chakra coils, some say that he just has no talent at ninjutsu or genjutsu and can't control his chakra. But, there's no real reason stated, I've only heard in the anime that he had no talent in them, but the thing is that he can use chakra because otherwise how would he be able to walk on water?

3. One thing I want to know is that even though Naruto gets encouragement from Rae, will she actually get him to learn some jutsu other than just spamming shadow clones all over the place? Since she knows a lot of what happens in the Narutoverse, she should have Naruto learn a chakra affinity or something and then he can ask the Hokage to learn low rank jutsu (D-C rank) or something along those lines. And I don't mean to say that he should go through the whole wind nature manipulation like in Shippuden, but just get the chakra paper, learn he has a fuuton affinity, and then learn some low level jutsu.

I don't now about others, but I absolutely hate Naruto's skills, it's all a spamming of shadow clones to make up for his crappy abilities, and then it turns into a bunch of shadow clones still, with many rasengans in Shippuden. It is my belief that if Naruto had someone to show him how to do things properly and learn to be a better ninja when he was younger, he would definitely have a elemental ninjutsu attacks like Sasuke and be a strong shinobi. But he just wastes chakra spamming shadow clones, and getting hit a lot and relying on the fox to heal himself, it all makes him look really sad.

- Also, go to this website in the brackets, [ wiki/Narutopedia], for anything you want to know about Naruto, it's where I go for anything.

Final note: I like your story, it's a good and relaxing read. And hopefully everything I wrote above makes sense.
no-mouse chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Dude! This is COOL! I don't usually like random characters like this, but you make it good.

Please do continue, I eagerly wait for more. [inner me whips out puppy-dog eyes and BEGS while outer me plays it cool]
Kouralia chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
I really like this chapter the story's coming together very well :D keep it up
Alchemist Astrid chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
To answer your first question, they first hint to it in the segment that includes the Sandaime's funeral. Everyone else was at the ceremony, and Kakashi was at the memorial stone, paying his respects for those that died before him (His father(who I don't believe is on the stone), his sensei(Yondaime), his best friend (Obito), and anyone else he was close to that Kishimoto failed to mention). I think they also hinted to it in the aftermath of Kakashi Gaiden, but I'm not sure.

Whether or not he actually stands in front of the stone for hours on end or no is up to you.

But I can tell you something; Kakashi was a boy that grew up too fast into a man that is lost in the past. (Wow. Didn't even realize it was a rhyme until I typed that...) He avoids making new attachments because, the way he sees it, everyone who gets close to him ends up dead. E.G.: His speech to Sasuke directly before his defection.

Classical Tragic Hero Syndrome.
hullohullo chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Please gimme more! NOOOWW! It was just tooo gooooooddd! And thank you, thank you, for getting him out of the orange suit!

I just read it all so decided to review it here!
FenrirKeyblade chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
This is awesome. Seriously, best Naruto OC story I've read. It makes me want to write one... but I won't because I haven't read Naruto in one or two years.

(Kakashi got the Mangekyo? WTF?)

I'm looking forward to the update~!
nicknack86 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
you are doing good keep up the good work. love the teching bit.
2,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »