Reviews for Aberration
Yuuko Aosagibi chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Wow, I just found this story, and I can't wait for you to update it again. XD Haha, I like how you actually planned all of this to happen. UPdate soon!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Actually, a lot of people forget that Kakashi graduated at five. Itachi, Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya at six.

They are not the only examples of people who took the test early.

You are required to take it at twelve but it is clear that you can ask to take it early.

If your really good and probably had clan training you might pass early.

Kakashi passed almost as soon as he entered the door.

As for the rest of the class, who else would risk failing? Sasuke or Neji?

Better to be rookie of the year at twelve than pass in the middle or worse yet dead last, early.

Everyone else wouldn't feel the need to be competitive about it. Remember how they teased Naruto for failing, since taking it early is almost a guarantee to fail.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Great story! If you will post more and will not just stop like the others it will be great!
Orannis4 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I am happy you are having fun writing this story -smiles- I cant wait to see the next chapter also. Also Sarutobi's jaw grew slack and his eyes went wide at the end of the chapter
SS-lover06 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I especially love this kind of scenario and I can't wait to see on how you express it in this story. I really like it!
Orannis4 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
A interesting idea and i like what i am seeing so far. Now the only question i have is why the title Aberration. your fan orannis4
AmberStreetLights chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
oh wow, I really like this story. Please update soon! I am SO going tom add this to my favorites list.

- Alisa
Kikyohater220 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
love it so much! you have to write more!
Cresentius chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i like this . keep going
2,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191