Reviews for Aberration
NoodleBoss chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Man re:reading this reminde'd me of my love for OC stories and why I don't read authors notes, because I really don't like to listen/read about people's shit head opinion's on the story.
readwritemm chapter 9 . 6/24/2021
I’m really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing :)
OcculasRift chapter 20 . 6/20/2021
For those looking in the reviews this author might be dead. The last known published work the followed or favorited is in 2017. 4 years of no confirmed movement means there MIA. My Condolences.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2021
Good book...really I'm not lying it's just been 6 YEARS soooooo.
I'm just commenting to see if the author decides to wake up one morning and decided to update this book.
Queen of Jinxing chapter 2 . 5/6/2021
If Rae had raised cannon Naruto he wouldn't be such a bad father
ObservantMushroom chapter 20 . 5/6/2021
Such a cliff hanger! Dammit
ObservantMushroom chapter 6 . 5/6/2021
Guy below calling this story trash obviously has no taste. This is a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2021
Boring...trash story
Minty220 chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
This story is highly entertaining. Really good stuff. Thanks author.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 20 . 4/12/2021
Cute story while it lasted. Kinda wonky in the future planning but at least you made the hokage nice about it. I'm surprised you didn't bring up danzo, he'd be all over that shit tryna recruit rae into root and use her to manipulate the future. Sad there was no resolve, I was hoping rae would apologize to sasuke, she's a bit of a bitch sometimes with a bad temper.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 6 . 4/12/2021
Why the fuck would you have her have a public freak out about naruto copying her habits? Iruka is already sus of her and you had her freak out about the plot? It should be a no brainer that naruto would be different if someone else was raising him. This chap was cute but cringe and how bad her acting is.
Eragon135790 chapter 20 . 4/9/2021
love the ff. im really sad it's probably discontinued.
Redangel14 chapter 4 . 4/3/2021
Rae is 18? so that means Naruto is 10 years younger than her. she a big sister.
Anthem of Grimm chapter 20 . 3/3/2021
Can't believe it ended on such a cliffhanger!
RatherFu chapter 5 . 2/26/2021
I was rlly invested in this story until you used the r slur. Nice job idiot
2,859 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »