Reviews for Aberration
CagedHeart7 chapter 2 . 10/14/2020
So sweet! This was really good chapter!
CagedHeart7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
This is going straight to my favorites. And I thank you so much for keeping the girl Japanese! No offense to anyone...but I absolutely loathe Westernisation of Naruto and "some overtly modern college student landing in Konoha" stories. I hope a Japanese girl will be able to keep the dialogs, mannerisms and over all atmosphere somewhat same as the Naruto universe.
Orihimesama chapter 20 . 10/14/2020
me man, five years me man...
i have been waiting me man...
Tb chapter 20 . 10/3/2020
Please update soon
KaKashi's Okami chapter 20 . 9/10/2020
Damn...that is a damn cliffhanger!
anoneiricphilosopher chapter 20 . 9/2/2020
This has been a great story so far, and I'm really curious how it'll all turn out. I hope you continue it someday! Either way, thank you for sharing this with all us readers.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2020
Continue
AwesomeNina3 chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
How the hell did this already make me sad
JonahWuzHeer chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Can't believe it's already been 5 years since I read this fic. It just goes without saying that the character you created is just so lovable and that I wanna see more of this. It's really sad that you seem to have run out of inspiration and I know it's not reasonable for me to ask for more since it seems so hard to draw more inspiration after so much time, seeing as how you might have lost the original vision of how you wanted your story to go, but I wanna ask anyways for you to continue this story because I actually enjoyed it so much and literally check at least twice a day for updates with the wild hope that 'today was the day you picked the story up again'. Much thanks for the story so far, and please consider writing more
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 20 . 7/19/2020
I know it's been like five years but it would be amazing if you updated this story! I really love this fic and it has amazing potential! I would loooove to see Itachi involved somehow one day.
Also I ship Rae and Kakashi so so so very hard, I love the conversations between them and I can see it turning flirty so easily. 3
You probably have no inspiration for this anymore but just know that if you were to continue it on it would probably make a lot of people - myself definitely included - very happy :)
I'm gonna go check out your other stories now :D
Anon chapter 20 . 7/12/2020
Hey, I know you have probably given up on this story, which is a bit disappointing, but that's life. I won't ask you to update or anything! I just want to say that I really, really enjoyed what you've already written here, and that it's a great story, and I love how all the characters are subtly affected by Rae, and how those subtleties become big changes.

Overall, great story, great plot, and great character!
marinarimari chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
me encanta y si pudieras terminarla seria aun mejor
aperson1234567890 chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
Will say I usually don't like self inserts as most often fall short on likeable characters, however, you've managed to make it likeable so good job! Also I gotta say I think I also wanna see if I'd be able to get Tora the cat to like me. I've never met a cat that I haven't been able to at least pet and that's including some basically feral cats who run if someone so much as blinks. Anyway I've been enjoying the story!
Nanashi Samurai chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
In regards to Lee, if I remember correctly, his chakra coils never developed fully hence why he can't use chakra.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2020
gosh I LOVE this fic, sadly probably discontinued but... I love Rae!
2,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »