Reviews for Under the Red Umbrella
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/29
That was ever so fateful. The way they kept bumping into one another, each and every day. It truly was remarkable. Definitely fate. They were so perfect together. From the moment they met. Through sunflowers, Italian restaurants, karaoke and that exquisite first time together. His making breakfast, was adorable. She must've scared the hell out of him when she collapsed when getting out of that cab. I just cried when she tried to get him to go away, knowing that she was dying and not being able to watch his eyes when he learned the truth. What an absolute miracle that he, of all the people, would be her perfect match. The fact that they took the initiative to get both of her parents on planes and headed to NYC to be there for that surgery. Then, two years later and she is still strong and healthy. Absolutely a beautiful tale.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/12
OMG, this story was awesome.
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/12
Such a wonderful story! Thanx for sharing.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/12
This was a Twifanfiction recommended! What a fabulous little one shot!
boopgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Beautiful
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Such a gorgeous story - I loved every moment. Thank you
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Great story :)
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Made me cry but it was perfect, sweet and romantic and absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Oh God! I cried so hard! Beautiful story. Thank you.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This may be the most beautiful, well crafted piece I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it.
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Good story..great writing..thanks!
Eaglerise chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your talents!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I can't believe I just found this now. This story is sweet, cute, a bit hot, really good. At first I am afraid Bella will die and they wouldn't have a HEA, but it turned out They get together et the end and married. This is one of the best one shot twilight fanfic I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story :)))
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Such a great one shot!
So good. Thank you for writing and giving us this little diddy.
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/16/2015