Reviews for Today, Tomorrow, Always
precioussidwell chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
I love your fanfiction! I'm a huge fan. Just one piece of positive criticism. The proposal to Lanie was kinda sudden. If there was some build up to the proposal. It would give your reader the 'Awweeee!' moment that we are looking for. It was too predictable. But I loved it because I live for the Lanie and Javier scenes. Just something to ponder. Keep up the great work.
fanka77 chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
It was the perfect end to the perfect story. ;)
Mark C chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
This was a great story.

I really enjoyed the progression of Kate and Rick's relationship in this story. It was funny to see every time they planned to go out, something just happened to get in their way. Luckily that wasn't the case when he was able to propose to Kate while out with her father.

It wasn't too surprising to see Lanie go into labour before Kate and Rick's wedding. In the end, there were two happy endings with Rick and Kate getting married and the arrival of the twins.

The last chapter was wonderful especially with the holiday setting.
madcloisfan chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
Loved it.
lolo1234 chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
Beautiful ending to story there'e nothing like quality fluff!
clara chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
omg i love this story i am actully hooked but anyway i like have a monkey called agatha and gives people the finger all the time.
LadyLilibet chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
i liked the ending it was simple yet it just felt right.

Merry Christmas :)
LadyLilibet chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
that was one hell of a day!

Oooh i'll review the next chapter so you get 150 :)
LadyLilibet chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
omg, no he's going to think she did a runner eeeek!
tridecalogisms chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
awww, im so sad to see this end! im really going to miss it! anyways, what a sweet ending, i absolutely loved this entire story! hope to read some of your future work!
tridecalogisms chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, im so happy for all of them, such a cute chapter, i loved it!
tridecalogisms chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! crazy chapter, but i love it! on to the next to find out what happens!
rynni is happy chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
Never apologize for a long chapter. They are awesome. And this one was good.
Dee Hensley chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
This was a good and happy ending! Great story!
thump chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
thanks for writing this story... sniff! i'm not gonna cry