Reviews for Dead or Undead
rgdvii chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Interesting...original chapter...keep up the chapter the story gets interesting with every chapter
livesimple chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Nooooo! They can't split up.. Hopefully Judith is doing something to help with that!
girlyj2727 chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
More more!
rgdvii chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
That was an intense chapter...when its the next update
LavenderLady3 chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Okay this chapter just broke my heart! My heart is racing and I am crying. Thinking lots of ugly thoughts in your direction or I will when I stop being so sad.
Toni9536 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Great chapter but what is up with Claude's warning that Eric cannot turn Sookie? Can't wait for next up date. Thanks, Toni
VAlady chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
This chapter made my heart ache.
LavenderLady3 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Very tense chapter. I feel bad for both of them.
Hathor321 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Ohhh wow! Great chapter...are you going to turn sookie? I am curious to see how you write that! Can't wait for the next one
Gjers-1 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Well, those options aren't very appealing, now are they? I think it says a lot about Eric that he's willing to die in order to give Sookie this choice. The options sucky an suckier...but, she does have options.

Looking forward to the next chapter (even if it's probably going to be a painful one, regardless of what choices are made).

Thanks for the update. :)
livesimple chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Oh no! Be dead or undead? Not much of a choice.. So Claude knew this might happen?eeep.. Can't wait to see what happens!
RevelryGirl chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Whoa! Wasn't expecting that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JillieJo chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
This is sure good. I hope there is a third option like maybe Amelia could end the bond with her magic.:-}
murgatroid-98 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
That changes the perspective. It's one thing if it's just her that dies, but if others die because of her decision and she dies too, that doesn't leave much of a choice does it. I hope she keeps her telepathy if she turns.
JoxX chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Dead or undead... oh i knew Sookie was going to regret staking victor.

this story is getting so good...

Joxx