Reviews for Dead or Undead
Hathor321 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Ohhh wow! Great chapter...are you going to turn sookie? I am curious to see how you write that! Can't wait for the next one
Gjers-1 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Well, those options aren't very appealing, now are they? I think it says a lot about Eric that he's willing to die in order to give Sookie this choice. The options sucky an suckier...but, she does have options.

Looking forward to the next chapter (even if it's probably going to be a painful one, regardless of what choices are made).

Thanks for the update. :)
livesimple chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Oh no! Be dead or undead? Not much of a choice.. So Claude knew this might happen?eeep.. Can't wait to see what happens!
RevelryGirl chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Whoa! Wasn't expecting that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JillieJo chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
This is sure good. I hope there is a third option like maybe Amelia could end the bond with her magic.:-}
murgatroid-98 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
That changes the perspective. It's one thing if it's just her that dies, but if others die because of her decision and she dies too, that doesn't leave much of a choice does it. I hope she keeps her telepathy if she turns.
JoxX chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Dead or undead... oh i knew Sookie was going to regret staking victor.

this story is getting so good...

Joxx
VAlady chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Wow, not much of a choice if she is still so set on not being turned. And yet, eternity with Eric.. hard to feel too much sympathy for her. (okay, perhaps I'm not being understanding enough about her total fear of being controlled by Eric if he becomes her maker). On the other hand, she has clear evidence of the relationship he has with Pam and their trust & respect for each other..I believe I just jumped into a stream of consciousness there for a moment.. anyway, you left us on a cliff, bring us down soon please.
sluggysmom chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
I didn't expect that! Anxious to find out what happens next!
peppermintyrose chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
I'm glad CH says Sookie would never be turned, because I can imagine that this would be something that happens in vampire politics.

Eric just ruined that high - so close to being somewhere in their relationship, and now she has to give up her life? And if she doesn't, then she has to take ownership in the deaths of others when she didn't ask for a bond in the first place. Even if she finds a way around it, how can they possibly get over the idea that he was willing to murder her (because book Sookie's made no bones about it being such) for his own sake? There's not even the noble (if completely wrong) wish that they be together forever as the prime motivator.
Emma Gennaro chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
Catching up with the last several chapters...

'May I come now?' Okay, I'm a grown woman, but I'm not made of stone. I squeed.

As much as I enjoyed Eric and Sookie's reunion, though, I can't help being a little uneasy at Sookie's fairly glib reconciliation of her mixed feelings about the differences in hers and Eric's ethical/moral compasses. What's going to happen the next time there's another really ugly incident like Victor's torture? Not sure this issue is as settled as she thinks it is.

Sookie's decision to keep Hunter away from her, while wise and necessary, made me sad. The kid really needs her.

Like others, wondering what the bee is in Claude's bonnet regarding Sookie being turned. What does he know that she doesn't? Is it just the distance it would put between the two of them, or something more?

Hmmm...is Amar's queen's proposal a *proposal* proposal?

And Eric stopping a car like Fred Flintstone is possibly one of the coolest things I've ever read in a fanfic!
Toni9536 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
Loved the mystery ...who is it trying to kill Sookie. Can't wait for next chapter. Thanks, Toni.
peppermintyrose chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Vampires would care about global warming - it's all about their food source and source for all those menial tasks they give to humans. :D

I felt sorry for Claude - it would be terrible to be the only one left, and then to lose your family. Poor Sam too.
ilovemysteries chapter 9 . 9/2/2010