Reviews for Dead or Undead
Gjers-1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Hmmm...I think Eric's definition of "safe" is different than Sookie's. One more way in which they're different, apparently. But, surely this is to keep her 'safe', too, right? I'm afraid that one will wear thin mighty fast. Like right about now. But, I suppose an unconscious Sookie isn't able to inadvertently let her emotions betray her/Eric to Victor.

You're doing an excellent job having the tone of the book...especially Sookie's internal dialogue.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Gjers-1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter! Pam's straightforwardness and her problem-solving were quite entertaining. She is loyal to Eric, for sure. Glad Sookie was able to allow Eric bad into her heart (not that he left it, necessarily) and into her bed. He does lover her. And she loves him. The bottom line is going to be...is that enough?
wheresmyvikingvamp chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I love this story. Your characters are true to CH's voice and your plot is really engaging and your writing seems to flow quite effortlessly. I love where this is going, and I am saddened that you have said this will be 12 chapters! What! I'm already thinking you need to write more.

Well done and I can't wait to see what happens now that Pam has knocked out Sookie. Way to go Pam.

Loved Pam presenting herself to Eric naked. What a laugh. So like Pam to take matters into her own hands like that, or not.
Gjers-1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This chapter was really sad. And, really, the worst part is...I definitely could see a situation like this come up in the books...and Eric having to do what he did in this chapter...putting Sookie in a position that was beyond her breaking point because there was no other way. At least she could hear his thoughts here and knew his intentions. But, even so, it did cause her to see Eric in a different light. The question is, can she ever look at him the same way again. I don't know. My heart ached for him too, after Sookie sent him away...but, honestly, I couldn't blame her.

What a horrible predicament for them. But, even though Sookie has been strong in the past...stronger than any normal human...she still IS human. A human who has been terribly traumatized in the very recent past. Putting her in this situation was too much. Maybe even unforgivable. Eric wouldn't have done it if her could have seen anther way, I know that...and so does Sookie.

This story does seem realistic in terms of what could happen next in the books.
ilovemysteries chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
wow...talk about a cliffie...can't wait for next chapter
JoxX chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
OMG... what a cliffy...help how i am ever going to be able to sleep now?...

JoXx
sluggysmom chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Oh my! Why in the world did Pam do that?
murgatroid-98 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Too bad Sookie didn't make it a point to rescind Victor's invitation the night of the takeover. He is diabolical. I guess Pam punched Sookie to keep Victor from feeling what she was up to. This is a great story btw.
murgatroid-98 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
You managed to show the horror of the man's torture without giving us the gory details. I'm glad of that. I'm with Sookie, Victor must die.
hummingbirds2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oooh! What is Pam up to? Love the story and you have the characters just right.
sluggysmom chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Excellent story!
MelodyAnderson chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
This is very interesting, can't wait to see where it's going. Pls update!
ilovemysteries chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
can't wait to see were this story leads
Miss L chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I like where this is going.

Adios,

Miss "L"
RevelryGirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Liking this story, hope you update soon!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16