Reviews for Dead or Undead
Chipndalegal chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I hope he is able to include her a little more now that he is king in the ways of vampire. Of course she hates the brutality, but if he could explain the reasons behind some things maybe it would help her. She still has so much to adjust too, and I guess he does as well.
Chipndalegal chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Good to know our scheming Viking had such a good plan in place. I hope he will understand why Sookie had to relieve Victor's suffering even when she knew he deserved it. That was a very Sookie thing to do.
Chipndalegal chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Wow, the bad things keep piling up. I have to believe that Eric has a good reason on why he is letting certain things play out, but he can't be happy that Victor made a blood exchanged with his bonded and pledged mate. That has to be a violation that he can charge Victor with at some point. Poor Sookie is running on pure faith in Eric right now. No doubt Pam knocking Sookie out is part of Eric's end game. The situation must be really dire for him to allow her to be hurt again, and at Pam's hand.
Chipndalegal chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Things are still scary, but it feels better having Sookie and Eric feeling better again. Pam cracked me up, and thank goodness she stuck her nose in their business. She got them making up far quicker than they would have left to their own stubborn devices.
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
That was just awful. I understand Sookie's reaction to being a part of something so barbaric. But I feel just as bad for Eric. He knew that was going to cost him to have her do that. That he was bleeding in the car, but not from her blows means he was hurting too. I am sure he wasn't surprised she wanted him to leave, but it had to hurt anyway. I kind of hate that Bill got to step in and spend time with her. Glad she told him she loves Eric.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I am here due to California Kat's glowing recommendation, and I am so glad that I followed her advice. Very nice first chapter. Sounds like the proverbial shit is about to hit the vampire fan for Eric and Sookie. But it is nice to see that they appear to be on pretty solid ground together relationship wise.
GeminiEyes chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
wow poor sookie never has a moments of rest
bethelove chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Great story again...
SunsetRush chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
I've just finished reading your story and I wanted to say a great big thankyou for sharing it with us. It's been unputdownable! I love your writing style and the way you are able to 'channel' Sookie is really amazing. So again, thankyou I've enjoyed every word.
momzombie chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
How have I missed this gem of a story? I've stayed up way past my bedtime because I couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading your sequel.
Debbie37 chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
Awesome story! I liked how you showed the struggles that Sookie goes through when she tries to accept the supernatural things in her life.
TheLadyKT chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
She shouldn't feel guilty about judith at all.
TheLadyKT chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
Wow wasnt expecting her to ask him that. Bill is an idiot.
TheLadyKT chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Sigh...now what? She wants get dead because bill wants sookie?
TheLadyKT chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Ugh maybe that's what claude was alluding too. Not like ur really giving her a choice. Too bad amelia couldnt figure out how to break it.
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »