Reviews for Dead or Undead
TheLadyKT chapter 11 . 3/25/2011 what? She wants get dead because bill wants sookie?
TheLadyKT chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Ugh maybe that's what claude was alluding too. Not like ur really giving her a choice. Too bad amelia couldnt figure out how to break it.
TheLadyKT chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Hmmm things are not looking good for the completely not human peeps. Wonder what claude was alluding too exactly?
TheLadyKT chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Ya think sookie?
TheLadyKT chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Need to tell him about the gas thing and also what claude told her.
TheLadyKT chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Ya knew he was gonna be pissed.
TheLadyKT chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Glad she got a piece if him in the end.
TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Gawd poor sookie. First run off the road, then victor, then pam. Poor thing. Wonder where eric was at with the victor thing.
TheLadyKT chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Pam is so goofy. Hmmmm wonder who the secret vamp is
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Oh bill. Hope u don't do anything stupid.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh screw that...kill that fucker before he had a chance to become king.
Delfifelfi chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Wow greate story
hummingbirds2 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
I think you captured the essence of Sookie and Eric's relationship so well in this chapter. They are so different; mercy vs vengeance and the last line sums it all up so beautifully.
hummingbirds2 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I have been rereading your story, because it is just such a fun read and so well written, and I have stopped here to say how much I love you Pam. She seems so TOTALLY Pamlike! She is also especially brilliant in Chapter 3, just so funny and scary at the same time. You really nail her character I think.
leyly chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
love the way you kill Victor off, it just show how evil our viking can be sometime. But Victor deserve all that lol. I love how you tie all the character together (Judith) didn't see that coming. Great story I love your story this is my second time reading it and still really enjoy it.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »