Reviews for Was It Me
Ali chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow! TEAM PEETA. WHAT A HUNK. OF BREAD. This is good even though im team Peeta
T.R. Hawthorne chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You are a great poet! Love it!
RipredtheGnawer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
*wipes eyes tearfully*

I love poems, even though I'm hopeless at them myself.
MissBlueFlames chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it. This was really touching.
Rowena of Naxen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
:) I love poem!fic and this was very nice - I can see Gale thinking this, and I love that he refers to Peeta as "that boy" :) Good job!

-Rowena
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I think this describes Gale's feelings at the end of the book rather accurately. You don't know how hard I was rooting for Gale throughout the series only to be thoroughly disappointed at the conclusion. I was indifferent towards Peeta at first, but gradually grew to like him throughout the third book, oddly enough. But then a bomb dropped (quite literally), and now I'm having mixed feelings. *sigh* Anyway, thanks for the read.

Sora
catdammerj chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
really good story. I think it captures what are probably Gale's thoughts after everything in Mockingjay.
Sapphire Wych chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aw! That was so sweet and so sad. I literally feel my heart breaking for Gale even more since stupid Mockingjay came out and she chose *sob* Peeta *gag*. I literally can't even eat Pita bread anymore because the name is the same even though it's spelled different. Gah! Peeta *gags uncontrollably, throws MJ out the window again*. Stupid MJ. Dang poem too. Making me cry again. You're a really good writer. Keep writing but nothing sad anymore. I'm begging!

Sapphire Wych
Iris Pont chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Super sad, but beautiful! If this had only been in the book, the ending would have been TOTALLY different! Team Gale! :)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was interesting. I like the use of repetition. Please post a Mickingjay Spoiler warning somewhere in there, for the fans who haven't read the book yet. Thanks. -Mel
grazingalpaca chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
nice poem! :)

i liked it
Juliaa7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is really good! I love Gale and this is a great little poem about him.