Reviews for All The Wrong Reasons
fangirl guest chapter 24 . 7/6
I frigging cried at the ending! Imagining Shizuo passing away and leaving Izaya who had to live the rest of his Mirad life without Shizuo... my kokoro can't take it T.T I love love love the reincarnation thing XD Izaya can have another chance of being with Shizuo again :D but I still cried at the (beautiful) ending!
Kittycatkyla chapter 5 . 6/28
Just pointing this out that Izaya could have pointed out that Shizuo could wish to change his gender so Izaya is a girl. Since Mirad's are part of the impossible, one would think they can do things to themselves, just not to humans who's lives are ruled by a sense of reality.
That's just my theory and I haven't read ahead so I don't know if it's stated yet. If I'm wrong, my apologies.
suhm0002gmail.com chapter 1 . 5/26
You made my pillow all wet from crying.

Thanks.

BEST FANFIC EVER YOU SHOULD JUST PUBLISH IT
Zakuro chapter 24 . 4/29
Ohmygod, this is sooooo wonderful. I don't know how you came up with such planned and well-written story but, damn, you got me on the verge of tears at least two times and the ending, just oh god, if I wasn't such a stone, I would drown myself in tears. But it also was wonderful because of the fast action, the plot and fluff and lemon and Shizaya and aksbbshdhdthefeels. The cliffhangers were so exciting! Just thank you very much for writing this, it's awesome
silverivy13 chapter 24 . 4/13
I'm not crying. Nope. It's just the onion ninja. Yup. I'm not crying. TTTT
AmberWarrior chapter 24 . 4/6
CUTEEE 3
That was an adorable fanfic, thanks for writing it _
AmberWarrior chapter 6 . 4/6
Niceee Can't wait to finish this! :DD
wow. the story was great! i loved it!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 24 . 3/26
Fuck fuck fuck fuck! This story literally killed me! I am dead! My heart has combusted! I have melted into a puddle of salty tears! OMG I can't stop crying! Wah!
Kali chapter 24 . 2/25
Hi! I don't want to sound pesky, but I think you should make a sequel. I want to see what happens next so badly! Thanks and its alright if you refuse. But this was beautiful, I nearly cried reading this.
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 24 . 1/25
Awesome story!
Reading it was really fun!
I loved this story very much!
Thanks for writing it bruh
ArcaneSecrets chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
i cant djsakfds im so happy the ending was wonderful!
PrussianEngel chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Omg I'm crying, oh feels. This is an amazing story. I liked the ending, but it was so sad TTTT but well writen
hitsuhina1220 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
You should put this on wattpad. :-)