Reviews for All The Wrong Reasons
LuNaLoverForever chapter 24 . 7/2
THIS WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY! I'm practically weeping in sadness and happiness!
Seirenn chapter 24 . 5/12
Bonsoir

J'ai adorer cette fiction!

J'espère en trouver une du même genre écrit par vos soins!

Bonne continuation!

~ Sei
Noah Earl Graves chapter 24 . 3/5
...Damn it that ending was sad.
SilverMistWolves chapter 24 . 1/10
OMG THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!
PrincessBluetree chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
OMG /3 Ths ending was so..beautiful.. I couldn't stop crying! This fanfiction was definitely the only one that made me spill tears so far, and I have read a lot! Oh god...my heart 3. This was truly one heck of a ride, thank you so much for the read!
Izaya4ever chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
This was really sweet.
O man chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Oh my FUCKONG GOD YES. Shizuo liked it. B)
O man chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Eww, Izaya's previous contractor was Shiki? I hate Shiki!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
You have absolutely no idea how much I loved this. I read this in one sitting. I have cried and laughed and even got mad whilst reading this fanfiction; It made me so emotional and just, ugh! I absolutely loved the ending too, bloody hell this was some really good shit.
shizayaforlife chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SHIZAYA FANFIC! GAAH THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
... Ummm... Ow. Did you hear that? That was my heart shattering. See what you did? Gees.

Oh wow. I'm a little in shock by this story. Still processing.

[IHTHT IS LOADING, PLEASE WAIT]

OHOHOOOOOOOHHHHHH! WHAT IF, WHAT IF, THIS IS PRE-CANON AND IN HIS TIME ALONE IZAYA DEVELOPED HIS LOVE FOR HUMANS. THEN HE COMES TO IKEBUKURO AND FINDS THE REINCARNATION OF SHIZUO, BUT THIS REINCARNATION'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT HAS COME FULL CIRCLE AND THE INCARNATION AND THE ORIGINAL ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME! BECAUSE HE HAS REALISED THAT HE CANNOT BE WITH HIM WITHOUT BREAKING HIS HEART HE GES FOR THE ONLY OTHER EMOTION THAT WARRANTS A STRONG REACTION. HATE.

Oh god. Here I am making headcanons about fanfiction. Tell me what you think though. That came to me and I actually really like it.

Great story, keep it up!~
Tachumare chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
Ohmyfudge, did you just know that you have friggin' killed me with your story? I teared up a little when Shizuo grew old, no, scratch that, I. CRIED. Now, don't take this as an insult or anything. I loved the ending. But it hurt me too, because it just OPENED UP ANOTHER BATCH OF UNWELCOME THOUGHTS AND IT JUST...

...Hurts. But I love the story! It's super good!
Fenrizx chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
First time I tried reading this it kinda didn't catch my attention, but one day I was really, really hurt and sad and I just ran home and locked my door and read this in one shot. And you made my day so much better! Even if it they're not really in character it was such a cute story! Thank youc:
fangirl guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
I frigging cried at the ending! Imagining Shizuo passing away and leaving Izaya who had to live the rest of his Mirad life without Shizuo... my kokoro can't take it T.T I love love love the reincarnation thing XD Izaya can have another chance of being with Shizuo again :D but I still cried at the (beautiful) ending!
Kittycatkyla chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Just pointing this out that Izaya could have pointed out that Shizuo could wish to change his gender so Izaya is a girl. Since Mirad's are part of the impossible, one would think they can do things to themselves, just not to humans who's lives are ruled by a sense of reality.
That's just my theory and I haven't read ahead so I don't know if it's stated yet. If I'm wrong, my apologies.