Reviews for It Goes On
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is wonderful.

I mean really, it's sad and makes me feel so sad for Jack, but the way you wrote it was excellent. You've really gotten inside Jack's and Renee's heads in your stories. I like how Jack isn't drowning in self-pity and angst, but rather thinking through everything and realizing how much he's lost. It's very much true to character. I had to favorite this little guy, and I look forward to the updates for your stories.

Reading this just made me miss 24 so much! I don't know how I'm supposed to wait for the movie. Time to rewatch the seasons I guess. :)
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it!
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
woww. i'm speechless. i've been going on acting like redemption is true this whole time ((i'm really not happy about renee being... well... you know...)) and i was just gonna be that way until the movie came out but this reminded of me that it's not true. it saddens me :( loll but anyways- this is amazingg. you really are a great author and i'm seriously jealous of your mad skills! thanks for putting this online.
nobody chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*When she died, she took his happy ending with her.*

End of story. I didn't even read further than that (yet), which in itself says everything and makes me so mind-boggled as to why I continue to be invested in something so ridiculously depressing. (Probably because before it got that way it was so ridiculously perfect and beautiful.) Augh. AUGH.

But yeah, good sentence, thumbs up, props on that. ;) :)