Reviews for The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Dead powerful, mate. I fucking love this.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Amazing...just, plain fucking amazing!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Poor Eli. Scarred forever.

You gonna make a sequel? Hope so!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow...this was really really good, but also really sad
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
holy shit. you're amazing. (excuse my language- but thats the only phrase i could think of to sum up my reaction to this story.)
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
yes i know this story was published AGES ago, but i'd just thought i'd let you know that i love this story. it is the most amayzingest story in the whole entire wide world, and you are an amayzing writer and you're awesome.

that is all. :)
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
What is there to say? All I can think of is: This was really, really well done, and the world is a better place with you in it.

tng2788 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
oh my word. this was amazing. the plot was very sad, but you wrote it so well! :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Haley chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh my god.. i just. wow.

i dont even have words.

this story was amazing! even though the plot was sad and what happened to eli was horrible, you're writing is just so amazing. i cried when i read this. seriously.

you are such an incredible writer.
Haley chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh, my god! This story really was amazing. I cried, and I low how realistic the plotline is. I think you are an azig writer, please, continue writing :)
ShowTime chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This type of story (the way it was written, I mean) was quite interesting to read.

I've seen a few of them before, and I definitely liked it.

Just clean up a few misspellings and grammar mistakes when you get the chance, but otherwise, really well done.
JuliLuvsEliGold chapter 1 . 9/13/2010

Just... Wow.

That was amazing! Reeeallly goood! I read this one story where baisically the exact same thing happened, except with Clare, and she got pregnant, but she was just fine after. But this seems really realistic. Wow longish review! Lolz
Alt. Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You are a fantastic writer!

But to be honest I clicked on this story because of The Title (What a Great Brand New Song). I really enjoyed it, even with it's AU-ness. Keep writing, I can tell you are super talented.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
very eerie...and interesting. a sort of weird take on the show and on the characters, but i liked how it was so different from everyone else's stories. you wrote it great.