Reviews for In Times of Trouble
lillelouis chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ok I want more puppy-action. 'Cause...ya know... Sam'n'Dean are cute, but PUPPIES!
casammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awwwww that tender! I want a chapter like that and a pet for sammy in this season to sorrow that it could not travel in the impala and to should remain in bobby's house
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
D'awwwe! Puppies and Sammeh. _
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm spamming you! Sorry! XD

Damnit now I have to go cuddle my dog too since this was so cute I wanna cuddle cuteness too lol.

I love the mental image of Sam almost crying and talking to the puppies. Maybe minus the puppies, a real good heartbreaking cry scene from Sam could be needed!

Anyway very lovely and everything with a puppy in it is doomed to be adorable!
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this was so cute! thank you
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Sorry for the double comment, but...

ILOVEYOUSOMUCHFORTHIS!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awww, I loved this! This was so cute.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was refreshingly wonderful! I saw last night's episode: Two Minutes to Midnight. Bobby's comment about there being some kind of evil in Sam... Sam's made some mistakes but evil? By what definition? I'm still trying to figure that one out. What makes Dean so good and Sam so bad?

Anyway, this was uber-sweet. I think they should have given Sam a dog in the series. The boys could really use some extra protection when they're out on a hunt.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was soooo cute! It was very well written too! I really thought it was sweet! I love it when Sam plays with puppies! Aaawwwwww! :D Thanks!