Reviews for Remora
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Is it a little strange that I struggled not to cry for EDI? I don't think many people get what it must have been like for her. She really must have felt alone.

EDI is one of my favourite characters and I'm glad you spend so much time on her.

This is really a awesome fic. I would love to see what you come up with in the future.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
nice.
ntmnky chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is a fantastic exploration of a character that I think most of us ignore. Good work.
WordTree chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow. Just... just wow. This is a beautiful, elegant, and poetic characterization of one of the most complex and least-appreciated characters in Mass Effect, and I adored every line. Thanks for such a wonderfully written fanfic-it's on my all-time favorites list.
lieden chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like this story a lot for its unusual perspective and for several very apt observations and invoking imagery within EDI's thoughts. I like how you keep the focus on her, while giving us some insight on everyone else on the ship as EDI uses her observations and interactions to increase her understanding and shape her consciousness.
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very interesting piece...

Never would've thought anyone would venture to flesh out EDI's thoughts, her very essence... her character.

And you did a very wonderful job! Your writing truly delves into EDI's train of thoughts, her consciousness instead of merely her interface, even exploring her parallel thinking and her... queasiness when monitoring Shepard (with the result of wanting to monitor somewhere else).

You even explore her thoughts of her 'body', going so far as to even personifying the Javelins and the Thanix cannons.

Awesome work. And amazing story, truly a masterpiece.

Granted, it's not perfect. Some slight mistakes in punctuations, but precious few of them.

You are awesome, sir. This story will surely go into my fave list.

Carry on! :)
proflig8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh gosh, /more/. More more more.

I enjoyed every word of it. Writing in EDI's perspective seems like such a bitch to do, but you make it look so incredibly easy (and damned believable, goodness gracious). Of course, I'm always appreciative towards the fact that it's fShepard/Joker, so that's a splendid touch, but I found myself really loving some of the not as important camera shots.

"Camera 3 [Communications Suite]: Maybe that buzz is an atom turning, but no, quick diagnostic reveals that it is a ceiling light laboring and (she must assign someone to repair it soon)somewhere out in space the Illusive Man is alone."

This one, I don't know why exactly, but I love it. A lot. Just the same with Tali eating. They're so simple and mean so much.

And Samara and Mordin's interaction.

All and all this was just so incredibly amazing. I'd go so far as beautiful.