Reviews for Choices I Make
flacka94 chapter 2 . 6/19
What! Noooooooo
I know it's been a long long time but could you pretty please finish this, neal and Peter deserve a face to face meeting after all the suffering you have put them through
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Such an awesome story! Cant believe you didn't finish it! You are cruel!
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Loving this ! Please update soon, cant wait for more !
Acrylate chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is so sad. Neal is honorable man. I really want to see Peter fight for him. Please make the sequel
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
what a great story!

hope you don't end it here! i'd rather like to see neal getting out of jail again!
leahk80 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
awesome story...hope you will complete it
wolfbane17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
What an excellent story! I hope that you continue it!
Fletty chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Aww, this story is so sad! Neal has come so far!

I read this story yesterday and tried to review but my internet wasn't working, so I came back today just 'specially to review to you! (And to tell you just how much I want the next chapter, hint hint!)

Being that Neal is already sentenced, I don't see how Burke is going to be able to get him out, so I'm interested in your resolution - I have difficulty seeing Burke attempt a jailbreak (for some reason, I keep thinking of the Fast and Furious breakout scene. hehe)

Anyway, I think you write very well, and I hope to read the next chapter soon!

Fletty
IOTR chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I love the premise of this! Poor Neal ;-; looking forward to more!
Pechi chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Do complete your story soon. Its a great read
pechika chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Loved your story do complete it. Who's the sleaze bag who betrayed Peter.
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
i really really like this story. its a really great story. its very interesting and i love the plot. i really really really hope you plan on finishing it. its amazing and i would love to know what happens to neal. i kinda think peter will find a way to get him out of prison, somehow. anyways i really hope you plan to finish this story. can't wait to read more. hope you update soon. :)
John chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Great story cant wait for the next part!
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Please, please finish it? Don't leave Neal like this, it'll give me nightmares. I love the way Neal is, when in his element he's downright beautiful and I've hardly seen anyone prison suits less, criminal or not. I want Peter to know what Neal did and I need him to be free... or I won't sleep in like forever... This is what happened when a story it unfinished and too striking. :) Ok, it's awesome but PLEASE continue? Soon? Like... now?
Vampire Queen chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow...Neal certainly make an enormous sacrifice in exchange for Peter's life. He gave up his own. Beautifully written. Thank you so much for posting this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »