Reviews for Hanyou
King Baka chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This is amazing. I would never have known that this was outside your comfort zone in any way. I think you portrayed Inuyasha's evolution as a character perfectly, as you described in your A/N. Most telling for me was how the years of loneliness beat down the sense of morality which he learned from his mother, so that he could stand by and acquiesce to Keijiro's brutality for a time. But eventually his true heart shines through, as it always did in canon. I love all of your Inuyasha stories, but this one is near the top for me.
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I never realized I had so many feelings
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners/ 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
. cc/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 . /user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I LITERALLY CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR WRITING THIS. I found it today because someone linked it on tumblr. And today was exactly when I needed to read it. I accept most of these things as canon now! You are so awesome for filling in these blanks so well! I'm writing an AU Inuyasha for NaNoWriMo (starting in two days because I'm going to be driving out of town on the 1st) and it departs from canon around the time of Kikyou. So all this backstory is mostly the same and lord is this so helpful! YES YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. So helpful and so good!

When he ran into the servant girl again I totally thought she had become Kikyou for a second. Haha. ((It was because of the ofuda in his mom's room and I was wondering where they got it since a little bit later you wrote that the rest of the miko in the area kind of suck. So it made sense that servant girl made them and then got forced into becoming a miko. "We've been searching for the strongest miko to inherit this jewel and its you, sorry" and that could've required her to go to another village too maybe... Buuuut yeah, it's probably better that you didn't do that. ;;))

Anyway, hope you don't mind how much I'm going to reference this, lol. But if I do I will put a note that my readers should read this too. 3
xXStormflame chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is a really nice story. I really enyojed reading it. It's written very well, also the plot is very realistic. I had much more in mind recently, but now I've got a headache and can't remamber it (damn it) But it was all just positive! - Very nice!
Yume
Amythista chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is...this is amazing. In my head, this is now canon and it all happened and its amazing. I want this to be animated and and...you're amazing. Okay. Yeah. Speechless. Yay.
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was such a beautiful story. It's very sad as well, but still beautiful. I never really gave much thought before to how horrible Inuyasha's life would have been before he met Kikyou (and later Kagome). It gives me a new outlook on his actions throughout the series.

Thank-you so much for sharing such a lovely story with the rest of us!
Thumps Up chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Beutiful.

It was very beautiful in a sad, dark, and in some parts, twisted ways. I found myself wanting to hug and comfort little Inuyasha and hoping he could meet Kagome already. The ending was very sweet as well.

Keep up the great work!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I feel really bad for Inuyasha and I understand why he was so rough and violent before Kagome :/ But luckily he's all right now ) good story like always ;)
Grevane chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story, I always like it when authors explore Inuyasha's early life. This fitted in well with the cannon too, except maybe for the killings. If Inuyasha had killed humans that early in his life, it seems like he wouldn't be as broken up about the bandits he killed after Tetsaiga broke.

Then again he had been with Kagome and the gang for a while, and this was a really long time ago. Its still a great story, this is about the only thing I could critique.

Keep up the great writing :D
lkuhb chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was...beautiful.
NurNur chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
AHHHH! This is such an awesome one-shot! I LOVE IT! Great job writing it and i love the idea of explaining Inuyasha's past! )
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Heart of gold indeed! Hi! I'm one of those hate-by-author- silent readers who almost never voice their opinions, but this is such an awesome story I couldn't hold it back. I think you managed that transition perfectly, this a very realistic story. I love his meeting with Sesshoumaru not to mention the final scene and how it shows the long way Kagome and Inuyasha have gone. This is why their relationship is so precious! Also it captures perfectly Inuyasha's strength. I mean not many could go through all that suffering, rejection and hate and still have as you said it a heart of gold. This is why I'm soo im love him hahahahaha well who wouldn't be? XD
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
wow... that was just.. intense. by far the best 'prologue' to Inuyasha's life I have ever read. Seriously, great job! I don't think I'll ever regret having you on favorite authors!