Reviews for Off The Record
crkswolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
On the record " this was a great story"
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Holy crap.

Your descriptive prowess is formidable ... as is your vocabulary.

Very, very well done. And I like how you have left things hanging. Maybe Shego will be arrested. Maybe they both will. It could be the Russians, after all, who would be pissed IN TRIPLICATE at the two of them.

A truly wonderful ride! (Heh! For everyone involved, it seems...)
RbBennett79 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is, one of, if not the most well written Kigo fics I have read. Not only is it well structured, the excellent use of vocabulary really set the scene. The emotional writing is exceptionally done as well. All in all, if I was to grade this harshly, it would still rank in my top five stories I have found on this site.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! How did I ever miss this gem! Well done.
CM chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This might just have been one of the best, most cleanly written, most not-cliche fictional sexual encounter I've ever read. Authors struggle with hurdles like this and you vaulted it like a champ. I gotta say, I'm very impressed, and not a little hot and bothered.
tuxjim chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
All I can say is - WOW!

I now have a new, favorite loving, HIGHLY erotic favorite story...and I'll be looking for more stories from you to see if this was just a one-time thing or if you can and do write like this consistently.

One small request, though...could you please break it down into more manageable, assimilateable chapters? All this, all at once induced a large-economy siied mental and physical overload that I'm STILL trying to recover from. Don't edit it to reduce the verbage; just give us a bit of a break between sections to recover from.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was an awesome story. The emotional resonance was spot on, the characters felt accurate and everything moved at a good pace. The sex was hot too but not too dirty, so well done. A truly enjoyable Kigo fic.
Erratus Enigma chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was quite the epic you've crafted, non? Second time seeing this highly styled type of writing, relying heavily on the construction of a well-sewn web of words. It was quite a journey for me to read it all. Thank you for this incredible experience. My mind was doing flips at the images it was conveying.

But I'll begin with one little thing, though. While it was a joy for me to read and imagine your story, I believe it was a tad too much for Kim's perspective. It wasn't bad, mind me, but it didn't quite feel like it was Possible's Point of View. Just this minor thing, and I'm sure you had your reasons.

The depiction of the characters was quite good. Both Kim and Ron - he's not such an easy character to write, I believe. He acts really goofy on the series, but his believes are often ignored by the writers. Though this story did not have an event where that could've been explored. - and Shego. Dr. D is an all-rounder character, no one truly gets him wrong. Unless he was the one doing the writing. I'm sure he would be some Herculean Villain, then, a God or something. And he would still fail most of his plans, if not all of them.

The building of Kim and Shego's relationship felt a tad too rushed for my tastes, but what can I do, it IS an one-shot. I can understand how hard it is to create a truly spaced relationship building without it getting ridiculously lengthy. I don't think I could pull that off, actually. But that isn't why I'm here.

While it felt rushed, you gave me some pointers, solid pointers, as to why it should work. And work it did. The potent writing led to a love scene quite atypical, and very, very good. Gave me a few goosebumps. Thank you.

Now, this review won't be as long as I would have liked, because I'm going to be sincere, I read this two days ago. I'm getting sloppy on my reviews. Sorry. Though I still remember mostly everything from the story, I can't trust my brain not to confuse your details from the details from another's. She isn't as reliable as I'd like her to be. Quite abusive, in fact.

Superb writing, a new, fresh take on the style, and a really good relationship depiction at the end. What else could I ask? Maybe Donuts, but they would get here purple and rotten. Nah.

I'll be reading your other works soon, so 'til then!

Cheers!
MexG2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Amazing Fic !

Great Job
confusedaf chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i like this
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Amazing story. Kim seems a bit OOC, but then it's not like she gets into such compromising positions on the show.
Curious chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Dear God...that was hot and emotional! I loved it! Just reading this made me curious ;)
Some Broken Hearts Never Heal chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
spectacularly well written.

There is so much badly written and crude smut out there, it is nice to see one with a plotline and with decent spelling and so on.

Kudos to you.

Now excuse me, I have to go and take a cold shower.
MJ chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it.:)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautifully written; very nice first for them and I don't think I've read any 'Kigo' before that had Shego's plasma interacting with Kim in such a sensual way.

Very nice!