Reviews for Crossette and Chrysanthemum
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this!
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
If this had a 'Like' button, I'd click it! This would be really cute to expand on for a few chapters and make it a little M. ;)
SlipperyQuill chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was very sweet. I'm glad I came across it. It makes me remember that we often can't help whom we're attracted to, and it's more than nice if they reciprocate the feeling. Thanks for the story.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww this story was so sweet! I loved it!
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is so sweet. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I absolutely loved this! My husband asked me several times what I was cackling at, lol. I laughed out loud reading this - Edward's inner monologue was hilarious! *hugs*
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww! Quit writing such awesome fics- I have to get some sleep tonight.
DoUTrustMe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Had to stop by and read one of your one-shots. Edward seems like a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, but I'm guessing Bella will bring him out of that.

"A lemur? A hippo? A cuttlefish?" (- LOL!

OMG! "Toes, toes, toes," Edward hummed softly (- so funny! "...and he couldn't wait to get home to put the composition on paper." Bwahahahaha!

Awww! This was so sweet and romantic. Just the way I like it. Thanks for the delightful read!
karolkid chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved this!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Funny and sweet little story. I really LOL'd when he shouted out he was lactose-intolerant!
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So very, very sweet!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awkward funny I liked it drunk edward is a funny

Edward
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice :-)
winniecookie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
a great mix of sweetness and silliness. thanks!
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
How the hell did I miss this? Such a lovely, realistic story. The dialogue rings true, which is a HUGE thing for me. I also really like how you've stuck with Twi-characterizations, but you've taken them in a reasonable human direction. So nicely done!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »