Reviews for Crossette and Chrysanthemum
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I absolutely loved this! My husband asked me several times what I was cackling at, lol. I laughed out loud reading this - Edward's inner monologue was hilarious! *hugs*
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww! Quit writing such awesome fics- I have to get some sleep tonight.
DoUTrustMe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Had to stop by and read one of your one-shots. Edward seems like a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, but I'm guessing Bella will bring him out of that.

"A lemur? A hippo? A cuttlefish?" (- LOL!

OMG! "Toes, toes, toes," Edward hummed softly (- so funny! "...and he couldn't wait to get home to put the composition on paper." Bwahahahaha!

Awww! This was so sweet and romantic. Just the way I like it. Thanks for the delightful read!
karolkid chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved this!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Funny and sweet little story. I really LOL'd when he shouted out he was lactose-intolerant!
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So very, very sweet!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awkward funny I liked it drunk edward is a funny

Edward
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice :-)
winniecookie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
a great mix of sweetness and silliness. thanks!
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
How the hell did I miss this? Such a lovely, realistic story. The dialogue rings true, which is a HUGE thing for me. I also really like how you've stuck with Twi-characterizations, but you've taken them in a reasonable human direction. So nicely done!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Love it ! Edward drunk he he he! I can't wait for tne next chapter.
withany chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is a lovely story. Ratarsedward is so sweet, his inner monologue wistful but getting hopeful. Go for it, boy!
chiquitin517 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahaha! I love finicky Edward! No one writes comedy like you do. I seriously had the goofiest smile on my face through this whole one-shot. Thanks, chica!
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010