Reviews for Crossette and Chrysanthemum
culleni42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
more plssssssssssssss
buffbronze chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"I'm bullshit-intolerant," Emmett promptly replied. "Drink up, Ed. You need some help removing the stick from your ass, and this is the kind of party where wine spritzers pass for hard stuff."

Oh Emmett...how I love you...lol

I Love that Emmett was unknowingly the hero of this gorgeous story.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Too cute!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww...this is a cute story.. i like that with the help of some alcohol, edward was about to loosen up and go outside his comfort zone and ask bella out. great job with this!
JLalways chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Gret story. Loving Emmett in this one. Great news about Braeking news. I love that story. Watched Anchorman last night and couldn't stop thinking about your fic!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww love this story. The plot is different. It is very entertaining. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Cute, sweet story!
Fanficreading Twatwaffle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
So sweet!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Loved it!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww, that was very sweet and funny. I love your writing and would read anything you write. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, crap, now I have the 'Toes' song playing in my head! Seriously. I've spent the entire afternoon picking out Christmas music for my choir, so I should be humming Silent Night, or Angels We Have Heard on High (cool arrangement: organ, 4 hand piano and flute with choir!), but no, I have toes, toes, toes, toes, toes, running through it instead. Oh, Nina, the things you do to me. And I love it all.

Of course, now I want the second date. I have such questions, like, does he unbutton another button on his shirt? Will he ever drink everclear again (shudders)? What does Bella do for revenge against Emmett, or does she send him a thank you bouquet instead? Does she convince Edward that she likes him acting like a vampire bat? When Labor Day comes around will she get him to quit laboring at work?

Anyway, you know I love whatever you write. It's like the sun has risen on my inbox when your name is there, or it's my birthday, Christmas and Easter all rolled into one.

xoxo!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010

LMAO! I love, love, love Emmett.

"Well, that's good news. You're probably not going to die, at any rate. But you might want to sit down before you fall down."

No shit! Everclear hits all of a sudden, and if you're not ready, you hit the floor. Or so I've heard. ;)

"Toes, toes, toes," Edward hummed softly, half-closing his eyes and smiling, because the song sounded so good to him, and he couldn't wait to get home to put the composition on paper.

"Hey," he murmured, looking down into her eyes. "I like it here. You make my hands happy hands."

"Ummmm...shush. There was a thermos. It was orange. Emmett said 'drink', and I did, because there's a stick up my ass, he said.

"And so, yeah, it was corn, but purple corn, and now I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Emmett said I probably wouldn't die, though. Oh - also? I lied. I said I was allergic to milk. I'm really not. I love ice cream so much."

Drunkenward is adorable. :)

Acting on a sudden impulse, Edward leaned down and gently bit the side of Bella's neck, making her gasp and tingle. "Vampire bat," he grinned in explanation. "Let's go play something. I want to play with you."

He's also quite sexy.
philadelphic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
you know... I would be happy if you continued this and changed the rating ;-) like really really happy. Just a thought.

xo

phila
flecour chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was super duper cute! )
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 8/28/2010