Reviews for Crossette and Chrysanthemum
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Soooo sweet - love Solitary-ward! Nice job - thanks!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww, so sweet! Drunkward was hilarious and yet surprisingly cognizant. I'm impressed with his abilities. *grin* I also liked how Bella wasn't a mess pining over his ass while he was still at the Avoid Bella phase. I'm kind of curious as to whether Emmett was deliberate in his actions or if it was all happy coincidence, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Thanks for sharing with us!
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
What a great story! You have such a way with words-I really loved the characterization of Edward in particular.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh Nina, I loved this sweet story ... and thank God he didn't embarrass her like drunken dates to company outings so often do - BTDT.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Reasons Why I Love You:

~You give us delicious, fun bits of information: "Kubrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey", as it was actually based on the hopelessly-complicated writings of Friedrich Nietzsche. Nobody knew that, but he did, and he shared it with her."

~Another great Emmett - who is smarter than anyone gives him credit for

~"Without the Purple Drought of Living Death?" - That's going to make me giggle to myself (scaring those around me & making me look odd) for at least a week

~A Happy Ending

Reasons Why I Don't Like You:

~~You write Beautiful Characters w/ quirkiness and smarts and kinds of things that make them wonderfully simple, yet complicated - and I'm left w/ a One-Shot *dead-pan look*

~~I know going in I will giggle, get turned on (w/ or w/o a lemon - and this did not need one), and be left wanting more

~~I REEEEEEAAALLLLY wish they would have at least made out. I get that he's drunk and all the blah blah blah that would come w/ that, but I just know this Edward would have been good at it and his thoughts during so would have been priceless. (Alright, red whine over)

Reason Why I Suck:

~I adore your writing and don't leave you enough love. This summer has been so busy. When I see a Breaking News update I gasp and bounce in my chair a bit, immediately forget that I have responsibilities (such as a child waiting on food or a new diaper) and seek to print the chapter out & take it w/ us to the next destination. I may read it 2-3 times, but not remember to come back to the computer to leave an appropriately long-winded review.

Thanks~Can't wait to love and dislike you again!
barbarito chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
omg! loved it so much
leerleer chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Greeneyedgirl you've done it again!
culleni42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
more plssssssssssssss
buffbronze chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"I'm bullshit-intolerant," Emmett promptly replied. "Drink up, Ed. You need some help removing the stick from your ass, and this is the kind of party where wine spritzers pass for hard stuff."

Oh Emmett...how I love you...lol

I Love that Emmett was unknowingly the hero of this gorgeous story.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Too cute!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww...this is a cute story.. i like that with the help of some alcohol, edward was about to loosen up and go outside his comfort zone and ask bella out. great job with this!
JLalways chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Gret story. Loving Emmett in this one. Great news about Braeking news. I love that story. Watched Anchorman last night and couldn't stop thinking about your fic!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww love this story. The plot is different. It is very entertaining. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 8/28/2010