Reviews for Crossette and Chrysanthemum
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww love this story. The plot is different. It is very entertaining. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Cute, sweet story!
Fanficreading Twatwaffle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
So sweet!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Loved it!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww, that was very sweet and funny. I love your writing and would read anything you write. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, crap, now I have the 'Toes' song playing in my head! Seriously. I've spent the entire afternoon picking out Christmas music for my choir, so I should be humming Silent Night, or Angels We Have Heard on High (cool arrangement: organ, 4 hand piano and flute with choir!), but no, I have toes, toes, toes, toes, toes, running through it instead. Oh, Nina, the things you do to me. And I love it all.

Of course, now I want the second date. I have such questions, like, does he unbutton another button on his shirt? Will he ever drink everclear again (shudders)? What does Bella do for revenge against Emmett, or does she send him a thank you bouquet instead? Does she convince Edward that she likes him acting like a vampire bat? When Labor Day comes around will she get him to quit laboring at work?

Anyway, you know I love whatever you write. It's like the sun has risen on my inbox when your name is there, or it's my birthday, Christmas and Easter all rolled into one.

xoxo!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"I'm bullshit-intolerant," Emmett promptly replied. "Drink up, Ed. You need some help removing the stick from your ass, and this is the kind of party where wine spritzers pass for hard stuff."

LMAO! I love, love, love Emmett.

"Well, that's good news. You're probably not going to die, at any rate. But you might want to sit down before you fall down."

No shit! Everclear hits all of a sudden, and if you're not ready, you hit the floor. Or so I've heard. ;)

"Toes, toes, toes," Edward hummed softly, half-closing his eyes and smiling, because the song sounded so good to him, and he couldn't wait to get home to put the composition on paper.

"Hey," he murmured, looking down into her eyes. "I like it here. You make my hands happy hands."

"Ummmm...shush. There was a thermos. It was orange. Emmett said 'drink', and I did, because there's a stick up my ass, he said.

"And so, yeah, it was corn, but purple corn, and now I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Emmett said I probably wouldn't die, though. Oh - also? I lied. I said I was allergic to milk. I'm really not. I love ice cream so much."

Drunkenward is adorable. :)

Acting on a sudden impulse, Edward leaned down and gently bit the side of Bella's neck, making her gasp and tingle. "Vampire bat," he grinned in explanation. "Let's go play something. I want to play with you."

He's also quite sexy.
philadelphic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
you know... I would be happy if you continued this and changed the rating ;-) like really really happy. Just a thought.

xo

phila
flecour chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was super duper cute! )
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awwww. Luv Nerdward.
Damon'sHumanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hey! This one-shot was really good. I liked it a lot, it was really funny and very cute. I kind of wish it was a full-fledged story. You're a great writer, and I'm about to check out some of your other stories. (: Keep up the good work! ~Kayla
ickaren chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love it! Emmett got him drunk and he enjoyed it-just perfect!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was really sweet! Emmett was pretty smart here! Who knew he could play matchmaker?

Good Job!

I can't wait for Breaking News!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww this was adorable. Drunken Edward is just too cute :) Gotta love him and bless Emmett for getting the stick out of his ass. I hope these two have a lovely second date ;)
my1edward chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Nina, I loved this when it first came out, and I love it still. I probably asked before, but if not, I'd really like you to consider continuing this one if you're so inclined. This Edward has so much potential!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »