Reviews for How to Survive a Month with Pride
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
I really wish you would update this again :( it's funny and I really enjoy reading it... and I don't even like anime so that's a good thing for you!
Blob chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
This is really confusing but at the same time it's the most amazing thing I have ever read. You deserve an award.
Alana chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
LOL!
Screw logging in chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
THIS IS AN EPIC STORY! You've probably abandoned it 4 years later, but if there's any chance I could convince you to continue it... PLZ? :3
Black Star and Soul chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
can you write more? i like how you made them!
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I don't quite understand what's going on. Is the school in between the two worlds? If so, why is Armstrong the principle? I'm so confused... Mabye I'll understand better after I read the next chapter.
Sera chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Nice story! I would like to look further :)
LegendBecomesMyth chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I know it's been like, two years since you updated this, but I would absolutely love to see this story concluded... I love the interactions b/w Selim and Pride, and the random interjections from Kimblee, lol. Please continue!
Owlsweety chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
omigod this is really funny! I loved it! :D please get back to writing this, I want to see what happens next! Maybe there's a Parent-teacher conference and Pride brings Father and a few of his siblings? lol I love this please write more soon!
DemonHipsterChick chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Haha! I must say, I love this story so far! Pride is one of my favorite characters...even though he is kind of a scary little jerk. Kimblee's sassiness about the whole 'soccer' thing made me laugh, and so did the Envy strip poker dream. Good job, I will keep reading!
hakaeijis chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Aww! Dont we just love pride? But he is a meanie... I have a list for nicknames of the hommonculi want to hear it? I Love it by the way. Everything is IC, and you used Pride! oh mind telling me what kind of anime it is the 2003 or the 2009? I am a bit confused. Please Update!
TheLampInTheDark chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Nice chapter! but I wish Pride would stop being mean :(
ShadowYashi chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Oh, poor Selim, he's so adorable and Pride's such a meanie. Armstrong is totally a large ham and TV Tropes is like the best thing ever! This is a great fic and I'm glad to have found it, dunno when your gonna update, but I'll be squeeing as soon as I see the alert for this pop up in my email.
hakaeijis chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
its nice... very nice i hope you continue bt a little OOC other than that its great!
FullmetalFan870 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I say Selim deserves a pat on the back for surviving that fight against Pride:) I love this story, PLEASE write more! But I'm also kind of confused, I don't get how they could possibly be attending the same school. Please explain:)