Reviews for Desire of the Martyr
YinKeket chapter 1 . 2/22
yay the village people were saved. smooth trying to talk your way on taming the beast. my my Harry giving yourself to Fenrir to save people. awww Fenrir wanted everyone to know Harry belongs to Fenrir. i can see how he wants Harry for himself.
Kaya70 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Love it more plz
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Nice.
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! You did a great job writing this ... I loved the dog collar bit :)... Keep it up and I look forward to more from you!
KLwriter79 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Interesting story. If you could please up the rating from T to M since the last two chapters are sexually graphic and fall under Mature and not suitable for younger teens.
Azrael Vek Chaosblood chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely loved this story and am sad that it is over. I hope you do end up able to post your other Fenrir fic because you write a great Fenrir.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story but one thing that is completely bothering me is the fact that you had Fenrir pull out an ice cube from his pocket. . I don't mean to be obnoxious and there are plenty of other things to review about but it just bothers me so much!
Scifinerd92 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Ohhh wow, that was so hot! :D Wow, Fenrir is such a bastard, but his actions can be excused because Harry needs him like that ;) and so do we :D He's so yummy; I love how you write him XD

I'm sad this is the last chapter, but I know you have so many other stories that will be just as good, if not better :D

x
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Great work here! Random use of Remus's name at the end so you might want to re-read that and edit it - probably got your werewolves mixed up haha
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this is an unusual story for me to read as it's not a pairing that i enjoy however your story has intriged me and i look forward of reading more.
JacobKragoff chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I'm sorry but though this fic had a good dark arts feel, I couldn't really stand the idea of Harry being turned on by Greyback. I hate fics where they completely twist the character of Harry until he's weird. It destroys the ending of Deathly Hallows for me. Sorry, but that wasn't a great plot idea but you seemed in the right direction most of the time.
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Wow...that was HOT! Loved reading this, maybe the next chapter will be about the fallout Harry was with the rest of the Wizard world? Nothing like Fenrir giving him some comforting sex ;)
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
It's great as a one-shot, but I'm sure it would be as great as a chapter story as well.
meamz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
more please
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Excellent story here, loved reading it! I sense a great deal of potential, so I hope you continue this plot!