Reviews for The Unsolicited Wisdom of Cid Highwind
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I loved this. Never read a fix focusing on Cid, Yuffie, and Tifa, who are three of my favourites. Cid's attempts at advice we're hilarious, and I loved the banter between these three. Nice work.
Jim chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Two thumbs up! It was a nice short read. :)
ickleEm chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Great stuff! I can totally imagine all 3 characters having this conversation. Love Cid :-)
S chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Cid has the best advice.
If only Tifa would take it and forget cloud, ay!

*round of applause for you *
Fasak chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was fun BD¡
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
*Snort* Cid is such an asshole. But he's a funny asshole. I can totally see him doing something like that, too.
solsere chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh gawd. Laughing so hard... Cid's lines were especially hilarious! Such as: "work, goddamn you, work", "He's a guy and guys, even the ones that pretend to be all sensitive and shit, go for that kind of thing. I'm more of an ass man myself - ", "Or he could get all freaky again or maybe start seething with vengeance or - ", "Men don't like reminiscing unless it involves sports or cool explosions. I guess you've got a lot of that last one to go over." Haha!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This wasn't really a romantic fic at all huh? It was definitly HUMOR :D! I laughed a lot and I really liked

'It was a long shot, but she was getting desperate. "You're in a….you're involved with…you care about…you've lived with…uh…you've been aware of Shera's existence for awhile now. How do you two make it…well, not necessarily work, but…"'

and

'When the profanities and synonyms for a woman of questionable virtue started flying'

omg.. x'D You're good! Thanks for writing this!
serenbach chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! I can't believe I haven't read this before! :)
cleon24769 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh my god...can't stop laughing...it sounded so plausible, too! Like that scene really could've happened in the game while Cloud went out with Aeris. HA!
Mz Anoniimous chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lol!
StarCloud chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This is the part where I cry out "I LOVE YOU!" xD

Seriously, awesome story. Loved it. Brightened my day :3 Im favoriting it and off to stalk...er...look at your profile.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was drop-dead funny.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
You ARE continuing this right?
lalaland chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
"I’m more of an ass man myself - ”

“No kidding,” Yuffie interjected.

ahahahah that's too much!

*sigh* you do humour so well I have not read a single fic that compares!

Please write more!