Reviews for Mulan Turtlefied
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 3 . 2/14
I love this. Everything just WORKS! I could see this as a real life movie remake! Mona as Mushu was genius, Leo as Shang...it's awesome!
MissIndependant58 chapter 10 . 2/11
This was really good I enjoyed it. I kinda guess splinter was going to be Leo's father but I never thought the emporer would be Master Yoshi, I was thinking more in the line for the Daimyo for some reason...you should do another one for Mulan 2
Excellent job! I would never have thought of using Mona for Mushu. There were a couple of castings that I didn't quite agree with (I think the Ancient One would have done better in the role of the grandfather, and Vernon from the 80's show in the role of the Imperial Counselor) but I still liked it. Keep up the great work! :)
ArtisticPrincess chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I love this story! (Though honestly I can kinda see Stockman as the emperors assistant personality wise) but that's my only complaint and I was squealing a majority of this!
Coooool123 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
this was sooo good!
you should TOTALLY do a 2! I'd love to see what characters u use for the other guys!
sisterawesomeness chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
This was awesome!
Demon Kirara chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hey, I was wondering if you could do Mulan turtlefied part 2 it would be so cool.
reader chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
very good. now it time for you to do the 2nd movie. where mona and raph meet
Ravenhearst chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
I have to agree with AJ92. Please do the 2nd movie?
AJ92 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
OMG! It's over... NOOOOOOOOO. I love that movie and the ninja turtles.

You've gotta do the second movie... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I love the second one, it makes me cry at most parts. You gotta do it

YOU GOTTA, YOU GOTTA, YOU GOTTA

!

Alright I'm done
Second daughter of Eve chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
" very well then, you can have his job."

*rofl*
Icecreampopstar chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
OH NO PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T DONE PLEASE DON'T SAY ITS DONE! LOL
Icecreampopstar chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Dude this is really good, and after this is done, you have to make the sequel to mulan in ninja turtle form! please do, and please update :)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Poor Leo!
Child of the Gypsies chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Lawls, I love this! Only one thing, it is serpentine, not seventeenth, but I guess you were substituting, considering Mona isn't a snake.