Reviews for Mulan Turtlefied
RATNMR7 chapter 10 . 1/12
Wow. I'm impressed. This was a fun crossover.
If i had one problem, it was the lack of which Ninja Turtles I'm imagining. Half the time I was imagining the 03 turtles. Other times it was the Nickelodeon turtles.
Other than that, I loved it.
RATNMR7 chapter 3 . 1/11
The fourth wall! It's no longer here after this chapter. It's awesome!
NuttyThenutjob chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
best.. crossover.. EVER! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Created to Write chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
I hope you make the second one.

Mona gets bigger? Awesome!

Great job. I like it. You didn't mention the other weapons, but that's okay. Ooh, if you do make the second one, who will the guys have as the princesses? Because Mona (Raph) is already taken. I'm guessing Renet for Mikey and App... no, April is taken too. Irma for Donnie? I've heard of that. Idk. Just trying to help, you know?
Created to Write chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
You said human. Isn't Venus a mutant turtle?

Didn't you say, 'known character' at the beginning? Not 'main character'? Mixed up details confuse me, even minor ones.

Leo has swords, plural. See? I love details! They make the story unique! You'll mention the bo and chucks right? Rhetorical question OF COURSE YOU WILL!
Created to Write chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Raph has his sais. I don't know why anyone should expect differently.

Three stooges? heh, perfect.
Created to Write chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Adding pizza, classic Mikey.

And you have it that he has both of his swords. I like it.
Created to Write chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I thought Chen-Po was Mikey. That is how you wrote it in their first chapter. But now it seems like he is Ling.

Nice. And having Mona say somethings a little differently than Mushu (I remembered, score!) about bathing makes sense.

I still can't stop laughing that Casey is a horse.
Created to Write chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
In a few spots when they are training, you switch Donny and Mikey.

Also, 'Donny' is actually spelled 'Donnie'

Will others of Shredder's henchmen come into this?
Created to Write chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Seventeenth salvation? I'm confused. I don't know what the number is for.

Casey is now a female cow. Who could have guessed?

Yep, the turtles are who I thought they were. There personalities are really close to the four guys in the story.

All in all, perfect.
Created to Write chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I like how its the animators and you mention the 'Raphael meets his match' episode (Which I have not seen, but heard of)

And using Mona. Nice. I also like the fact that we know what the cricket is saying.
Created to Write chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I'm guessing that the guys will be Lao, Chen-Po, and Ling. And Leo will be Captain Shang. *shrugs* It's pretty predictable.

Are you going off of 2003? Because I don't know who the ancient one is, and I'm used to Hamato Yoshi and Splinter to being the same person (2012) But, it is your story.
Created to Write chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
It took me awhile to notice that *snickers* CASEY'S THE HORSE! AHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome.

I love TMNT and I love Mulan. This is going to be so awesome to finish reading.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I love this. Everything just WORKS! I could see this as a real life movie remake! Mona as Mushu was genius, Leo as Shang...it's awesome!
Kilala58 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
This was really good I enjoyed it. I kinda guess splinter was going to be Leo's father but I never thought the emporer would be Master Yoshi, I was thinking more in the line for the Daimyo for some reason...you should do another one for Mulan 2