Reviews for Mulan Turtlefied
Created to Write chapter 10 . 6/21
I hope you make the second one.

Mona gets bigger? Awesome!

Great job. I like it. You didn't mention the other weapons, but that's okay. Ooh, if you do make the second one, who will the guys have as the princesses? Because Mona (Raph) is already taken. I'm guessing Renet for Mikey and App... no, April is taken too. Irma for Donnie? I've heard of that. Idk. Just trying to help, you know?
Created to Write chapter 9 . 6/21
You said human. Isn't Venus a mutant turtle?

Didn't you say, 'known character' at the beginning? Not 'main character'? Mixed up details confuse me, even minor ones.

Leo has swords, plural. See? I love details! They make the story unique! You'll mention the bo and chucks right? Rhetorical question OF COURSE YOU WILL!
Created to Write chapter 8 . 6/21
Raph has his sais. I don't know why anyone should expect differently.

Three stooges? heh, perfect.
Created to Write chapter 7 . 6/21
Adding pizza, classic Mikey.

And you have it that he has both of his swords. I like it.
Created to Write chapter 6 . 6/21
I thought Chen-Po was Mikey. That is how you wrote it in their first chapter. But now it seems like he is Ling.

Nice. And having Mona say somethings a little differently than Mushu (I remembered, score!) about bathing makes sense.

I still can't stop laughing that Casey is a horse.
Created to Write chapter 5 . 6/21
In a few spots when they are training, you switch Donny and Mikey.

Also, 'Donny' is actually spelled 'Donnie'

Will others of Shredder's henchmen come into this?
Created to Write chapter 4 . 6/21
Seventeenth salvation? I'm confused. I don't know what the number is for.

Casey is now a female cow. Who could have guessed?

Yep, the turtles are who I thought they were. There personalities are really close to the four guys in the story.

All in all, perfect.
Created to Write chapter 3 . 6/21
I like how its the animators and you mention the 'Raphael meets his match' episode (Which I have not seen, but heard of)

And using Mona. Nice. I also like the fact that we know what the cricket is saying.
Created to Write chapter 2 . 6/21
I'm guessing that the guys will be Lao, Chen-Po, and Ling. And Leo will be Captain Shang. *shrugs* It's pretty predictable.

Are you going off of 2003? Because I don't know who the ancient one is, and I'm used to Hamato Yoshi and Splinter to being the same person (2012) But, it is your story.
Created to Write chapter 1 . 6/21
It took me awhile to notice that *snickers* CASEY'S THE HORSE! AHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome.

I love TMNT and I love Mulan. This is going to be so awesome to finish reading.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I love this. Everything just WORKS! I could see this as a real life movie remake! Mona as Mushu was genius, Leo as's awesome!
Kilala58 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
This was really good I enjoyed it. I kinda guess splinter was going to be Leo's father but I never thought the emporer would be Master Yoshi, I was thinking more in the line for the Daimyo for some should do another one for Mulan 2
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Excellent job! I would never have thought of using Mona for Mushu. There were a couple of castings that I didn't quite agree with (I think the Ancient One would have done better in the role of the grandfather, and Vernon from the 80's show in the role of the Imperial Counselor) but I still liked it. Keep up the great work! :)
TheLotusFlowerPhoenix chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I love this story! (Though honestly I can kinda see Stockman as the emperors assistant personality wise) but that's my only complaint and I was squealing a majority of this!
Coooool123 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
this was sooo good!
you should TOTALLY do a 2! I'd love to see what characters u use for the other guys!