Reviews for Hypnotized
Broccoli831 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Very cute! Can't wait for an update!
Matsuda-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awww, this was very very very VERY cute! You made my day, thank-you!
Beenie chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! House and Chase are very cute together and you bring a relationship to life that's simply heartwarming. Love you way of writing! Please keep the story going, it's not odd at all! I can vividly imagine this in my head ... (;
milar chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Oh, I like it, keep it up!
sernity1806 chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Loving it. Keep it up please.
Calico17 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I love this story! You know, even if it is fluff and sweet, it actually works. I can picture them being comfortable around each other. It's different, but I like it! Chase and House are definately good for each other. ;)
eternal-depths-of-emerald chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Aww it's so sweet and fluffy! I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ladykale1985 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I Like...l
akosiha chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I like it, more please?
livin it loud and proud chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Initial reactionn : OH. MY. GOD! This is a briliant idea. Chase and House. I never saw that coming. At first, I thought this story was really weird,,; but then i got into it. I must say I think you're briliant writer and very creative. This story make a nice change from all the Huddy fics out there. Keep it up. It's very good :)
eternal-depths-of-emerald chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Awwww, I liked it, so fluffy! It was really cute, I love it when Chase blushes, I just wanna hug him! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
eternal-depths-of-emerald chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Ah I loved this! I saw this episode recently and wanted to something with that scean too, cuz it was good. Are you going to add on to this or is it just a one shot?
milar chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like it and don't worry about them being ooc: have you seen the last season and the spoiler for the next one? The producers are the ones who turned House into a pod person, I don't recognize him anymore! So if they did it you also can. Keep writing, you didn't labeled it as complete so I guess it's going to be a multichapter fic, isn't it? I hope so