Reviews for My Brother's Ex
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
alli started hanging out with jenna again because her and clare grew apart alot and they started getting closer. and i think it is wierd that adam and alli never formally met on the show but i think they did because they talked in you dont know my name pt for the fightin my body is a change that is just one of tthe many examples degrassi doesnt make sese some times. im happy adam and alli are friends in degrassi now i think that they could help each other.
luvIsIntheAir4Clare chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Alli does talk about herself alot and now her and jenna are "best friends", what the hell! She still hangs around jenna even what she did to Clare. :/
FireFriday chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
awsome chapter!

FF Out.
tea chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
shut up i love alli and cried when she left sure she made mistakes who hasnt leave alli alone
tea chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great Secret Hidden Reason As To Why Alli Was A Terrible Character This Season: She doesn't have Johnny.

Hell, Alli and Johnny were a great couple, they were just a little too immature to learn how to be a couple at the time. Johnny was an ass about her insecurities and Alli was just too young period.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I don't think he'd like Alli either. Yuck, the actor isn't bad, but the character is annoying as hell.

Riley too, in the beginning I was like "poor gay Riley!" then I was like "WTF Riley! Your closet must have a glass sliding door or something, God just stay in or get OUT already!"
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
She's not my favorite character but I do like her. Good story. I remember seeing an interview with melinda and luke pretty much saying that alli and jenna were becoming close again because alli was trying to get with drew, who is on the football team, with kc who is dating jenna. Pretty in the same circle.
mimi cupcake sweet heart chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great story can't wait to read your other storys
sandy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i gotta agree i cant stand alli she such a bitch! but u should continue i'd luv to c adam blow a gasket
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ugh. Hate Alli. You should continue. I'm loving the bashing and Adam's POV. Hope he stands up for Clare.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
why does everyone hate Alli so much.