Reviews for After Cybertron
ShadowStalker chapter 10 . 5/12
So that was amazing. Really liked this, but also kind of curious. Will you do a story for movie 5?
dragonsheep chapter 10 . 3/28
One word: WOW
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
It's pretty good, but you messed up a few lines but it's pretty good so far.
TheSilentOne chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for giving an ending to this.
ArthurShade chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Hell of a story can't wait to see what you do in the sequel if there is one.
Don't judge me I'm a Fangirl chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
That is extremely good advice, you said it, don't trust Simmons the Simpson.(he does look like a Simpson)
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I can't find Before Earth. Did you remove it?
Grace chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Amazing '!
YumiNekoChan chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I really like this story and hope you will write again on it.
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
plz finish this, will sam remember?
allseer15 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I know that this is chamged simply becuse the Autobots know whats going to happen and will try to change it, but please dont kill anyone. Let everyone come out of this alive. Thats all i ask. Anyway, i love this story and its prequel. I never thought of reversing the order of things and have Sams rebirth happen before Earth. Very original. And it keeps the story just close enough to the movie that i dont wonder where the hell you got your ideas, but also distant enoughfromthe story line that im left guessing at whats going to happen next. up! Update soon please!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Nice. Poor Jazz freaking out that he still may die. I dont want him offlining either. Hes my fav. And I kept thinking that Sam would ask to be put down so he could kick Simmons in the shin or something. I know I would have. Tho I'm just a violent person when my temper gets me. Lol
Lea1985 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
good story
sakura190 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
This is a pretty good story so far, although, wouldn't Megatron go after Jazz anyway since Jazz would be holding onto the All Spark once they are inside the city or at the edge,rendering their plan pointless?
NANotAround chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
I'm glad you updated, pretty good chapter
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »