Reviews for After Cybertron
Grace chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Amazing '!
YumiNekoChan chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I really like this story and hope you will write again on it.
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
plz finish this, will sam remember?
Allseer chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I know that this is chamged simply becuse the Autobots know whats going to happen and will try to change it, but please dont kill anyone. Let everyone come out of this alive. Thats all i ask. Anyway, i love this story and its prequel. I never thought of reversing the order of things and have Sams rebirth happen before Earth. Very original. And it keeps the story just close enough to the movie that i dont wonder where the hell you got your ideas, but also distant enoughfromthe story line that im left guessing at whats going to happen next. up! Update soon please!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Nice. Poor Jazz freaking out that he still may die. I dont want him offlining either. Hes my fav. And I kept thinking that Sam would ask to be put down so he could kick Simmons in the shin or something. I know I would have. Tho I'm just a violent person when my temper gets me. Lol
Lea1985 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
good story
sakura190 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
This is a pretty good story so far, although, wouldn't Megatron go after Jazz anyway since Jazz would be holding onto the All Spark once they are inside the city or at the edge,rendering their plan pointless?
DovahkiinGamer chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
I'm glad you updated, pretty good chapter
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Great story so far!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
good chapter
transformersfan411 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
This is good! Can't wait for the next chapter now.
Fk306 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
this is great I look forward to more
Mika the Dark princess chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Lov it
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Glad they're trying to change some things, I was sad when Jazz died. Will it work though?
Fk306 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011