Reviews for True Twilight: Leah's New Sam
Rubbyy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story is really great. You should upload more.
IBTeri chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
ok your tortureing me please update or let me know your not going to finish please
Calistia chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Mommy, Mooooooore D:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I love K. sparks she has such a good view in my opinion and it's funny. Have u read all of them yet?

Love ur story btw. It's awesome and I can't stop reading them! Keep going it's great so far!
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
sam haz a perverted min lol update
Babaksmiles chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
This is bloody brilliant! I love the way you write Leah. I can totally see her not accepting the imprint! And honestly it makes the story so much more interesting. I mean if Leah just feel madly in love with Sam, it would be sweet but kind of lacking but the fact that she is making it so hard on Sam, you know one minute she can't resist his kisses and the next minute she wants him to leave her alone, makes it so much more interesting and angsty and I love angst.

I really love how you have combined the True Blood/Twilight series and your writing is amazing. I can't wait to see how life for Leah and the Cullens will be like in Louisiana. And Leah is pretty amazing. I love that she is such a strong character so I wonder if she is going to attract any other attention from the males in that vicinity? It would be funny to see Sam jealous since he is so keen on making her his! Which I also love. I love that Sam doesn't care that she is resisting and is going to make her his no matter what. It's just really perfect. I noticed you haven't updated since October so I really really really hope you are still continuing this story because I LOVE it!
willowfaust chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
I seem to have forgotten to click 'follow author'. But I 've fixed that and happy to see u up and running
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
**** Author Update ****

Hey all...again. Just to let you know what's up, since I haven't updated in while. We had a rough October...our doggy is sick/injured (not completely sure what's up...the vet isn't sure), so writing fan fiction isn't exactly a priority. He seems to be improving, but it still doesn't look good and I'm very sad. (

However, speaking of writing, I've decided to enter a writing "contest" (NaNoWriMo), which goes from November 1st to November 30th. Not much of a contest, IMO, because you have 30 days to write 50,000 words...it's all about quantity, not quality. Anyway, fun, fun...we'll see if I can do it. )

Sooooo, that delays any fan fic posts...sorry, I'll be back as soon as possible.

**** Cheers! ****
Twilightdragoness chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Ah Leah want's to play hard to get. Too bad Alice won't take no for an answer. Have party will travel.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Love it
mwjen chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Great story, thanks for posting.
Twilightdragoness chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Oh yeah, definatly gonna get ugly fast, yet I can't stop laughing. Looks like Sam's gonna have to get used to some even stranger stuff now that he's offically part of the pack.

Also to be honest I think Leah resisting the imprint is right along with her personality and background. Remember Jake wanted to imprint so he could move past the pain of Bella getting married. Leah blamed it for ruining her life. Jake going with it fit for him, and the other wolves didn't care one way or the other, and Sam didn't know about it before it happend, but Leah... yeah she hates the whole concept.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Great chapter
maying38 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I liked it until Sam asked Leah to marry him. I do not really care about imprinting but since I love Leah and she seems to still have her wits about her I was willing to give it a chance (since you didn't make her a zombie with the imprint). But Sam should not have asked her to marry him right off the bat. With regards to your writing - I like it. PS - I don't care that Leah imprinted Seth should not have just let her go like that. She is after all his sister and his loyalty is to her first. Leah's wounds run deep and I am glad that you didn't just make the hurt go away after she imprinted. That would have been annoying.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great start, nice plot and the character portrayal was great too, as well as the character interaction, more so, everything is well written!

Poor Leah and Sam, she must be angry with this whole scenario and Sam must be pretty confused, eh, wondering what the hell is going on and whatnot! Cannot wait to read more, so please update soon…